Reviews for Reboot: The Chase
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Amazing story! _
Oralindie chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is bloody brilliant! Seriously, you did an amazing job with this! And picking that episode of TNG was perfect! Now I want to know about what happened to Atlantis during that time!
SuperNovaGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I love both stargate sg-1 and Star Trek TNG. Don't mean to be rude ut hurry up and write the rest !
oracle-man chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
cool.
Terelou chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Boy, I hope you update soon. This is great!
kendog52361 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Good Story. I really enjoyed it. Are you going to continue it at all? Once again, Great job.
Zaxxon chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Where is the original "Reboot" stored? From your author's notes, I could not figure it out.

and

don't seem to be actual hostnames.
GunSmoke2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter
Wzd JA chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Is there going to be a continuation of this? Its an interesting idea and it be great to see where you could go with it.
Tharin chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
A very interesting idea. Well written.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Oh. This was really interesting. I like the way you matched up the "histories" of both shows to sort to flow into one another...particularly the use of the time-loop device to buy Earth / humanity some time. It's really interesting to see the ST universe interact with the SG one, at the end after they find the SGC.

It works well as it is, but are you going to continue with more? It's intriguing, imagining the TNG crew finding and interacting w/ the Asgard, for example, and seeing how Atlantis fared, and getting more info on what happened to SG-1.

In any case, interesting read. Thanks!

-sil
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
great fic!
daneffew chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I loved the first story because I could really see it happening.

And wow. I could also see this work perfectly. The only problem I have is you can not stop there. Plese don't stop there. I want to see Picard's face with seeing Atlantis and getting the real story not just drips and drabs.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4