Reviews for Butterfly Guardian
avatarfan82 chapter 6 . 1/10
Loved this collection. You did a great job conveying their personalities and angst. Outstanding writing!
RavenxRobin chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
UPDATE!
0987632424192 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Best Ichigo and rukia story I have seen so far! Good with the feelings, ahhhhhh... Ichiruki forever!
animelea chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
finally someone who gets that ichi/ruki was meant to be . dont worry call me anytime if kubo tite ends bleach with ichi/hime we'll gang up on him
Rizu14 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Aww rukia's afraid of thunder! Great story so far! I personally thing you wtiting is right on, action alittle drama, romance, feeling, everything that is needed for the perfect Ichi/Ruki fanfic! 10/10
Rizu14 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Ichi/Ruki 4ever!
Rizu14 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
_ I like your style of writing and they way you capture the moments and feeling! I can't wait to read more
Rizu14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Very Awsome, everyone knows how rukia felt at that point so it's kind of fun to see ichigo's side
ICHOWCHOW chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
very new and funny!
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Continue PLEASE! XD
Rukia Kuchiki 155 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Loved it, you kept them in character Perfectly. really good writing also.

I really liked all of them alot!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
I really adore this, so I hope you will update again!
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
'"Ah! What a nice nap! " Keigo stretched languidly...'

Strangely, that's how it is for me during Appreciation of Chinese Culture classes, too. It's so...boring. Ah, well.

I've seen this word used by several writers written this way: 'anyways'. Is this colloquail? Should it be 'anyway'?

You've got Keigo mastered down... he's so in character that I feel like hitting him (through the com screen). Hahas.

Bunnisteffi
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Uh, correction. He has seen her cry before. You know, the part when she left him? Pre-SS arc? That was angsty. Really, really heart-wrenching.

I like the first chapter. ) I don't think I've seen about Ichigo making his way to her then. The way you've written it... is attractive. *smiles* I'm going to read all of the chapters today.

Bunnisteffi
decemberWriter chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
Cute oneshots! IchiRuki is always awesome ;D I especially like the gym class one. Keep up the good work! :3

~ Del