Reviews for To Those Who Wait
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
What a great ending! I was feeling so sorry for Luke and then Wow!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
:D Aww. Daddy cares!
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love this! Doubtful Han is understandable though!
Ocne chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Loved it!

Thank you for sharing.
PlaidButterfly chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is a lovely snippet. You manage to pack so much interaction in so few words: all we really need to know is in this scene. It is a story in itself. I especially like how there are no awkward dumps of information, but the explanation of the AU springs organically from the discussion between characters. Really well done!
kspadawan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww, loved it! :j You write them all so perfectly.
anemix chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That was really sweet. Luke is really naive and innocent, after all of that, isn't he. I really enjoyed reading it.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like this fic a lot and I lke how you ended it with Anakin coming in to see Luke. :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
nice!
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Absolutely delightful! Incredibly sweet. The thought of Anakin asking Luke what he wanted for his birthday brought on the warm fuzzies.

I also liked the characterization of Han. Dead-on. He always knows just what to say to push what buttons-and I agree with the last line. If there was ever a good time for him to be wrong, this was it.
ILDV chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Good story.
Gemini Peverell chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Beautiful stroy. The end was... very sweet.

Lady Evenstar of Imladris chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This is great so far! Never seen this angle in a story before. Looking forward to more
jess chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
i just love ur luke vader fic!

are you sure this is just a drabble? maybe u can make more drabbles based on this setting! i really want to see more!
KeeperofDarkShadows chapter 1 . 9/16/2006