Reviews for Most of the Time, Anyway
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I liked this! I love Luke stories!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
yay for people bonding with luke!
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
wow, loved it.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Cute. Again you've got few-to-none grammar troubles, always admirable on the Internet...I'd like some more explanation of what the sibling bond people talk about actually is or what it feels like. You have good, kinda funny realism in "The ballroom was ludicrously long". Interesting fic.
Kirsten-B chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I didn't really like the 'Dark Empire', but I definitely like your way of storytelling. I can almost see it in front of me, that Luke tries to fit in, after having turned to the dark and then back to the light side of the force. If I recall that correctly he did it, to protect his family and to bring the emperor down (or his clone)?
Jedi1952 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I am quite familiar with the Dark Empire comic book series, but I am sorry, this story made absolutely no sense to me.
TangledAria chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aww. I'm sad there will be no sequel, but that's exactly the thing you probably didn't want to hear, right? This is a very nice 'slice of life' piece, and it's very true to both the Dark Empire series, and the 'regular' canon series, if you will. Even though they both are technically canon, I can see this play out in my head, which I think speaks of how well this is written. Excellent job!
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Another great little scene - even though I've grown to dislike the Dark Empire Comic Book and how easily Luke turned in it. But still, loved this and it's good to see that not everyone would be glad to see Luke after what happened!