Reviews for Stolen Moments
Crazy Kitty chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Dude, they were sooo out of character. But i enjoyed it all the same.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was a great one-shot. I enjoyed :)
Lactobacilluss chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Shikamaruu waw you did it! For sure i read this story with blushing on my cheek ,,0_0,,
great story then!
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow.. Hmmm. Ive got
Mixed feelings about this. Like idontknw. At sime point i felt that what shika did was wrong but in the end i kind of like it? Like well, i guess he wouldnt do that if hes not sure about how ino felt right? Anyway its a nice story .
You write well, diction , grammar and everything

Please do some moree :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Whoa. This was in a way totally believable and totally not... Shikamaru leaving mystery love bites? But then, why not? I like how you covered how weird but perfectly Shikamaru-like it was, plus Ino's reaction and eventual confrontation(?) was extremely plausible. Great story, loved the wry humor :).
HellFire2488 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really liked this. I want to be mad at this story, but I can't for some reason. On the one hand, what he did was extremely invasive and not ok. Shika's behavior crossed a lot of trust boundaries. On the other hand, it was a very interesting plot, and it's a side of Shikamaru that I've never seen explored in fanfiction before. Great job!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
man, i love me some shika/ino! ha, and that was a pretty clever, if stalker-ish, way to catch her attention. :)
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I like it. Very nice, a plot that makes me think Shikamaru could have come up with it. And the last scene was very well done.

-demonicnargles
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wowza! Crazy story! This kinda reminds me of one that I read on AFF, but that one implied much naughtier things.

The beginning, by the way, was hilarious. A great line in particular;

'how troublesome women in general (and Ino in particular) were'

See ya!

-CR
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
loved it!
Kathrynzala chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This story was really well-written and awesome except I had quite a bit of trouble accepting Shikamaru for the ending. Even if he wasn't doing it out of lust, and just for attention...you don't do that to Ino. You just don't, Shika-kun.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was really sick and fucked up...because you know, unconscious women are always just asking to be sexually assaulted and taking advantage of them is a brilliant tactical decision.
LM3795 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
VERY unique! Great job!
Heliosion chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
A little too accepting I thought but go you! I loved that little display! Ill book mark you!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/16/2007