Reviews for Laying the Blame
OreoFudge'D chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
Okay. Short chapters, but sraight to the point. [: I was surprised at first when I read the Christian content. But good story, and hope to hear more from you soon.
Curlycurlz chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
I think you need to consider Miranda's parents. How would they feel if they were told that God killed - murdered - Miranda simply so some spoiled teenaged brats would become close to him? Can you give them some say in the matter? And Lizzy never struck me as such a damsel in distress... I feel like, if she ever pulled the whole Sandy Olsen "change yourself entirely so your boyfriend will love you" thing, Gordo or Miranda or her mom would tell her off.
Curlycurlz chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Ok... here's the rundown. The Jews worship God. Clear? The only difference between their religion and yours - or ours, I could say - is the New Testament. Also (and you should know this) it's customary to capitalise the H in "He" or "him" when referring to a functioning deity (i.e. Christian God, Jewish God, or Allah). And, don't you think you're letting Gordo off far too easily with the whole "God has a plan for Miranda" thing?
Jesus-Freak-For-Ever chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
I agree with Gordo not dating Lizzie because ther is no such thing as 'missionary dating', but what's the full reason Gordo can't date Lizzie, you said that her not being a Christian is only part of the reason?
Jesus-Freak-For-Ever chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
That was a short chapter, but still good. Can you try to fit more in, in the next chapter?
Jesus-Freak-For-Ever chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
Please update soon. Are you a Christian, by the way?
Jesus-Freak-For-Ever chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
This is really getting good.
ayesis chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
Dario8676 - stop moaning, think yourself lucky that theres a chapter. i

Christine Writer - I loved this story, so emotional and cute. Sure, that chapters were short, but at least they were there. Very good, you've done a good job with this story. Good work.
RogueOnFire chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
I think Lizzie really hit Gordo hard when she was blaming him. Um, ideas. Ideas, ideas, ideas. Um...Say Lizzie knows an uncle who's a Christian and because she's hurt, he comes to see her, and he explains to Gordo, further helping him understand what his decision means. Whaddya think? PM me to talk further or use my email.

Don't give up. This is a good story.

ROF
siv chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
you can pray to god if you are jewish.
Dario8676 chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
Sorry bud, im usually not a reviewer who critiques alot but this chapter is way too short.
JuanPabloA1987 chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
I didn't expect you updating so fast! lol
JuanPabloA1987 chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
Nice. Please update soon.
Dario8676 chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
good chapter, cant wait to read what happens next.
Dario8676 chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
It's okay, writers block happens to the best of us. Just take your time, put your story together piece by piece, and think of what you are trying to accomplish on your story. Writing definately isnt an easy task, but can be fun. If you are still having problems, feel free to e-mail or instant message me. My e-mail is and my aim name is Dario8676.