Reviews for Gone to Meet Again
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I am just smiling a t the nostalgia here
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awww, this is sweet! (:
It's funny picturing Luffy following Whitebeard, though. Definitely can't see that working out too well (x
sakura240 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Kura: KAWAII!

Berry: c-c-cute...

Kura: XD

Berry: :)
hwc chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Awesome! 3 I love how you captured Ace's voice and his bond with Luffy! And how, for a short time at least, he was disappointed that Luffy didn't wait for him and that they wouldn't be in the same crew after all.

Great fic :D
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I love it! It's great!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh wow, I think you did a really good job showing the brotherly relationship between Ace and Luffy. This is definitely going on my favorites list!
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
*sniff* This is so... so sentimental, and sweet, and AWESOME. Goddammit, I want to fave ALL your stories. Why do you have to write so well?
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw, that was cute and very Ace-like! Good job. .
rasen maehen chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
theres a particular...fondness about the way ace describes luffy thats just so...i dunno. perfect?

yes. i think thats the word im looking for.
riskygamble chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Oh, this was adorable, and a little melancholy, and wonderful! Ace, it'll be even more fun than if he was part of Whitebeard's crew!
10joinfei chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
good story...

um you do know Ace is Narcoleptyic, meaning he has a disease that makes him fall asleep at random times right... (i dont think i spelled narcoleptyic right)

k anyway it was cute
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I wonder...if Ace knows luffy defeats crocodile once he does
WriterGirl3000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This a really good story. You are a GREAT writer
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*smile* Aw...a nice brother fic...
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Not bad...something of the insight of Ace those three years he was away from Luffy, I would love more fics with Ace and Luffy...it sucks that there aren't many. Well anyway pretty good, keep it up! Update soon! Thanks!