Reviews for Seeking the Incomplete
neah20 chapter 31 . 10/21
Omg please continĂșe! I want know that with Mustang! I want mustangxbuffy!
Hughes reaction: when too many fucks were given and he ran out. Not sure if it applies but it's funny either way.
Beloved Daughter chapter 31 . 7/17
Wow. Really awesome mesh of the two worlds. I never in a thousand years would have seen "the good guys" being forced to work with Bradley and co in order to overcome a greater evil.

I can only hope that you will come back to this story one day and finish it.
griffinheart67 chapter 1 . 7/12
It's okay that this story is incomplete (heh the title of the story). This got way too fucking complicated for me to follow. The first half is great! The second half is pretty bad/average. Oh well.
emptysea chapter 31 . 4/14
This is one of my all time favorite stories. I've read up to the end of chapter 31 many times and wish for more.
Any chance you might add another chapter or four?
Did I mention this is a great story?
UseFistNotMouth chapter 31 . 11/29/2015
Well that was a pretty good read regardless of it's incompleteness.

The only thing I don't like is that is's based on the original anime AU where I prefer the manga/Brotherhood storyline.
Redriley2005 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Really enjoyed your story. Well developed characters. Am reading again.
Skepsis Forever chapter 31 . 5/6/2015
It's already over? Why? I thought it'd be longer.
Great story, I'm a little miffed that you've followed the first FMA plot, but I guess it fits more with the Buffyverse, or at least as much as the second would. At least it'd explain why Buffy would be an amnesiac homunculi. Wished this was continued, but it was fun to read while it lasted.
Tarix chapter 31 . 1/26/2015
Very nice fusion of HP and SG1, was real pleasure to rid this fic.
Lok chapter 31 . 1/13/2015
This was an amazingly enjoyable story, you do great work, I hope you continue this.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
This story is fantastic! I like how you made Buffy/Summer strong, while not having her come across as overpowered. I also love her relationship with the Hughes family. I look forward to reading more!
Wyrd42 chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
Aw. Another interesting story ended before its time.
SailorJupiter001 chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
plz plz plz update soon.
Veedramon chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Vampires? in FMA? No thank you.
Veedramon chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
He took her by surprise, it won't happen twice.