Reviews for Seeking the Incomplete
grimorie chapter 31 . 4/22
Damn. I just caught up with the story and daaaaamn. I really love how this story is going although I've been frustrated (in a good way?) that Dawn keeps missing Buffy. But I love how you're really exploring Dark Willow which I felt the show failed to really sink its teeth into.

But also I love how you're exploring how Buffy would put a wrench into FMA (or at least first version of FMA) and how her Slayer side is getting more play because her memory is on the fritz.

Anyway, thank you for this story and I hope you haven't given up on it!
Kirstendonia chapter 31 . 3/3
I love this story! It's one of the few crossovers I've read that have been able to grab my attention and keep it. Are you planning on continuing it? I know I am dying to read more. Especially with the cliff hanger it ends on!
Elaienar chapter 30 . 2/19
Vampires thinking the homunculi are demons is pretty funny. Makes sense, I mean they're even harder to kill than vampires AND they heal a lot faster, so makes sense that they'd think that.
Elaienar chapter 25 . 2/19
Huh, Izumi's casual violence towards people she's training is a bit more disturbing when the trainee in question comes from a non-anime universe without all the comic violence.

Liking the movement towards a sister reunion in this chapter!
Elaienar chapter 23 . 2/19
Wow, what a beautiful friendship. I wish my friends would raise the dead and cross dimensions and turn an entire town into a vampire nest just to get my attention! I'm sure Buffy will appreciate it A LOT.
Elaienar chapter 18 . 2/19
Dawn to the rescue! Or ... not.

Couldn't leave a review on the last chapter because I already have once before (why, fanfiction dot net? Why shouldn't I leave multiple reviews on a chapter?) but anyway here's the review I was GOING to leave:

I've read this before, but it's been so long that I've forgotten almost everything, so it's kind of like reading it for the first time. Also, I hadn't watched any BtVS at all, so I missed a lot of references (like Greed giving Buffy Spike flashbacks) (and, well, pretty much everything to do with Buffy and her people). I'm really liking all the stuff you worked into it! Also, liking that some of the snappy dialogue has a Buffy-esque feel to it. Most of all, I'm loving Buffy dropping into the FMA universe and almost instantly wreaking havoc wherever evil is to be found.
neah20 chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
Omg please continĂșe! I want know that with Mustang! I want mustangxbuffy!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
Hughes reaction: when too many fucks were given and he ran out. Not sure if it applies but it's funny either way.
Beloved Daughter chapter 31 . 7/17/2016
Wow. Really awesome mesh of the two worlds. I never in a thousand years would have seen "the good guys" being forced to work with Bradley and co in order to overcome a greater evil.

I can only hope that you will come back to this story one day and finish it.
griffinheart67 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
It's okay that this story is incomplete (heh the title of the story). This got way too fucking complicated for me to follow. The first half is great! The second half is pretty bad/average. Oh well.
emptysea chapter 31 . 4/14/2016
This is one of my all time favorite stories. I've read up to the end of chapter 31 many times and wish for more.
Any chance you might add another chapter or four?
Did I mention this is a great story?
UseFistNotMouth chapter 31 . 11/29/2015
Well that was a pretty good read regardless of it's incompleteness.

The only thing I don't like is that is's based on the original anime AU where I prefer the manga/Brotherhood storyline.
Redriley2005 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Really enjoyed your story. Well developed characters. Am reading again.
Skepsis Forever chapter 31 . 5/6/2015
It's already over? Why? I thought it'd be longer.
Great story, I'm a little miffed that you've followed the first FMA plot, but I guess it fits more with the Buffyverse, or at least as much as the second would. At least it'd explain why Buffy would be an amnesiac homunculi. Wished this was continued, but it was fun to read while it lasted.
Tarix chapter 31 . 1/26/2015
Very nice fusion of HP and SG1, was real pleasure to rid this fic.