Reviews for She's Not You
thoroughlymodernJulie chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aww, hun, this was so sad...But lovely! Do I need to tell you again that you're a great writer? You know I'm not crazy about drag queens and such, but I really did like this. )
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
aah! i almost cried! i really loved it. there is onee thing cuz i'm picky tho, Collins has AIDS, as we know, and at least to my knowledge, Cha-Cha doesn't. that's all.
TrueAngelover chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
aww cutez! but that cha-cha bitch she ain't no angel! still like it though :)
Stickittodamoneosis chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is sweet...heartbreaking in a hopeful kinda way. ]
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
aww, that was great! I loved it.
TakeMeOutNow chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This is the SWEETESt story EVER! I almost cried i must admit. Poor Cha-cha she loves collins so much that she'd do anything to keep him. And poor Collins so torn. luve this story.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
*sniff* Poor Cha-cha! She really does deserve to be loved. But if Collins can move on... well, Angel woldn't begrudge him. That's a fact. She wants him to be happy. In this situation, it really would be best for Collins to move on. Not move past, and certainly not forget. But move on. Geez, I feel like a traitor to the shipping, but we want Collins to be happy.

Very nice piece of writing, darling. it inspires real emotion. I think you're getting better.
xRJLupinx chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aww! That was so bittersweet. And yay for this being my first Collins/Cha-Cha fic. I haven't heard the song 'She's Not You', but I thought you used it really well in the story.

And the ending, I loved that. "I'm trying." Just really cute. Poor Collins.

-xRJLupinx
aspirer chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
INCREDIBLE idea, and so, so heartbreaking. cha-cha (obviously!) is so much like angel and i found this pairing real sweet, and i'm a fanatic angelcollins shipper, so that's something. well done
TieDieGlitterWhore chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
3 I've already told you how much I loved this but I figured I'd do it again.

*ahem*

Aw! It's so cute! I love it! X3
L Ducky chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
that's one of the sweetest, and buttersweetest tings in the world.

-faves-
lesley chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Aww sad, but cute, good one - shot!, - - Lesley.
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*squee* I love Rent/Flawless crossovers.

Beautiful! I am honestly at a loss for words. Amazing work!
electrakitty74 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Oh. My. God. I'm so in love and my heart is literally broken. This is the best Rent/Flawless crossover I've ever read. It's beautiful. I felt everything he felt. . .Have my babies? ;)