Reviews for Chess
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
this is so cute. great work!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Excellent work! I thoroughly enjoyed this.
MiyuCagalli chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
OMFG! I just couldnt believe Cagalli

has done that OMG! great job! I really love ur

fics please keep writing these awesome fics
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Sweet of cagalli to do that
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
that was fantastical! I mean just fantastical!

goldilocks-13fold chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Wow, what an original idea! I loved it!
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
OMFG! ITS SO CUTE XD. soo cute at the end! XD. squeel!
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
o_o... How sweet!

I like the way the reality thing was related to the chess game.

It was really well-written, and I don't think anyone has written something like this for this category.

~Great job, and I'll also place this in my favorites if you don't mind.~ :D
jackie-88-ac chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow. Nice ending. I didnt expect that. So cute. Yep. Great Job! Keep up the good work!
tanth chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
How sweet of Cagalli. It's just something she would really do! Love it!
NEET chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Um, good fic.

I,m going to put it in favorites
Moments of Insanity chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
this is a really sweet story, and very original. hope to see you write more.
mumyou nanashi chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
oh, yeah, i remember that pic. the artist is really talented. and so are you. i thoroughly enjoyed reading this piece. and your writing style is entertaining.

it does seem like cagalli to be so motivated after dullindal's advice. her moves were in-character, to put it bluntly. the amount of romance didn't make me cringe (which i tend to do nowadays - don't ask) and i actually remembered why i liked the athrun-cagalli pairing.

i love the pawn comment - very much like shinn. i think cagalli (and the chairman as well) should see that it's a premonition of things to come.

although, i think i would have found it more realistic if dullindal won. it IS chess after all. but that's just me. i think that's my villain side talking.

THANK YOU for writing this story. i really mean it. just when i thought all hope was gone, poof! this shows up. it totally made my day.

- nanashi
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Chess and reality a nice AC story
i Mel-chan i chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Simply adorable! I'm the same way when it comes to chess. Loved Athrun being used as an analogy as the knight.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »