Reviews for Chess
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
that was fantastical! I mean just fantastical!

Al
goldilocks-13fold chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Wow, what an original idea! I loved it!
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
OMFG! ITS SO CUTE XD. soo cute at the end! XD. squeel!
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
o_o... How sweet!

I like the way the reality thing was related to the chess game.

It was really well-written, and I don't think anyone has written something like this for this category.

Great job, and I'll also place this in my favorites if you don't mind. :D
jackie-88-ac chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow. Nice ending. I didnt expect that. So cute. Yep. Great Job! Keep up the good work!
tanth chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
How sweet of Cagalli. It's just something she would really do! Love it!
NEET chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Um, good fic.

I,m going to put it in favorites
Moments of Insanity chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
this is a really sweet story, and very original. hope to see you write more.
mumyou nanashi chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
oh, yeah, i remember that pic. the artist is really talented. and so are you. i thoroughly enjoyed reading this piece. and your writing style is entertaining.

it does seem like cagalli to be so motivated after dullindal's advice. her moves were in-character, to put it bluntly. the amount of romance didn't make me cringe (which i tend to do nowadays - don't ask) and i actually remembered why i liked the athrun-cagalli pairing.

i love the pawn comment - very much like shinn. i think cagalli (and the chairman as well) should see that it's a premonition of things to come.

although, i think i would have found it more realistic if dullindal won. it IS chess after all. but that's just me. i think that's my villain side talking.

THANK YOU for writing this story. i really mean it. just when i thought all hope was gone, poof! this shows up. it totally made my day.

- nanashi
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Chess and reality a nice AC story
i Mel-chan i chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Simply adorable! I'm the same way when it comes to chess. Loved Athrun being used as an analogy as the knight.
945466 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Very interesting. This was well written too. - I really enjoyed reading it. Hope I'll read more of your fanfics in the future. )
risingsundynasty chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Hmm, this story is very good! I like it! Keep up the good work!
whitelilies chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I loved that last line . The concept of the chess game is lovely. I've always that that Cagalli would be the White King since there is only so much she could do for her country against others. But having Orb as the King fitted as well...nice job _

Just a few things though:

Since this is a meeting between two politictions, Cagalli wouldn't be so casual. She would use proper language. Using something like 'so...yeah' wouldn't do in a time like that.
Athyra chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*applaud

Very well written! And yes, I've sen meander's fanart before, and I can see how you've got the inspirations! And...I love it_ (although, Athrun, express how you feel about this afterwards when you're alone with Cagalli properly...-_-)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2