Reviews for Digimon: The return to the Past
Minekoanime chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
awesome, please continue this! it's sooooooo interesting!
Cloudywingless chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Dude, you have to write more! This got so interesting
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Hey that as awsome! But i have a question. Where is the rest? I want to see what happened. By the way, i love how you made the original digidestined younger! That is so cool. The only thing that creeps m out is that i here their voices. Creepy! Anyway, if you don't want to ublish the other chapters, which i think you should, i could pick up where you left off. All you have to do is give me the story line and i can put your name on the author's line instead of mine. I think you should write another one! That was so cool. I still here little TK saying Devimon. Aww, i think that is so cute! Well, hope to readthe other amazing chapters. LoneWolfVampire13
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Just thought I'd let you know, it's Gennai, not Genie Sorry, spelling is a pet peeve of mine. XD Good so far, though!
Kari Minamoto chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Over all, not a bad second chapter. It was a bit choppy though and the paragraphs could be longer. Add in more about the 02 reactions- are they (ken and the others)the ages they were in 01 or 02? TK doesn't seem the kind of person who would all of a sudden go wimppy. The reactions could have been played up more like I meantioned earlier. I like the concept and one more minor note: It's spelled Devimon.

Kari Minamoto
digi-gal-rox chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
interesting. kinda weird that the original gang suddenly became kids again like in the first season, but other than that, it's interesting. looking foward till the next chapter!

digi-gal-rox
Awaiko chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
I believe you mean 'Devimon'. Devimon was the one who Angemon gave his life to destroy/delete.
The Sushi Monster chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
good job...there are a few spelling mistakes...like i belive its Devimon not Devamon...
Jack the ripper chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
ok , interesting start, this could be very good.

you could have gone a bit further in the details , but thats just my opinion. keep it up , want to read the next chapter

Jack the ripper
purewanderlust chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
QKelley! This is really good. You have a lot less grammer mistakes than in some of your other stuff, so kudos to you! (You know how I am about grammer.) Speaking of stuff I love, do I smell Takari? Woo-hoo! Three words: Best. Shipping. Ever. . Good work, the ending is a little abrupt and it's spelled Gennai, not Genie (that's lie Aladdin, silly!) Hurry up with chapter two!
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Alright a couple nitpicks. There is no summery so I'm a little confused as to what the plot is. I don't konw about other people but I don't like going into stories blinded. Next there is no disclaimer which is required. The chapter is a little short and it could be a little more detailed in some parts- but it's not bad. Next his name is not Genie, it is Gennai. If you aren't sure look it up. Also I'm not sure if you know this but Joe is the oldest (lets make him 20), then Matt, Tai and Sora (19), Izzy and Mimi (18), Yolei (17), Kari, TK, Davis (16), and I'm not sure about Cody but I think it's about 13. I would like to know what's going though.

Kari Minamoto

P.S. It's not a flame, I'm trying to help you improve.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
good start...cant wait to see where this goes.
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 9/14/2006