Reviews for I Know
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was so beautiful. There aren't a lot of HiroAyaka stories on this website, and I'm so glad that you uploaded one. I believe that they're totally underrated, and there should've been more focus on them in both the anime as well as the manga. You captured Hiro's insecurity of her still loving Eiri perfectly, and I love how she kissed him in the end to rid of that insecurity. So cute! :)
JGgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was just to perfect! I'm such a cheese ball that is why I loved is so much! Don't worry about going into a lot of detail, sometimes people do it wrong and then it messes up the story!
moon71 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Well I liked this! I have no time for childish, obsessive fangirls who can't cope with a het romance - as far as I see it, Eiri and Shu are the only gay couple in Gravitation outside the fantasies of some rabid fans. This was short but sweet!

My only criticisms are small ones - I think you could have developed the concept more, added a bit more setting etc. There's nothing wrong with your style so don't be so hard on yourself! The other very small point I'd make, is that Ayaka would call him "Eiri" as she knows him better by that name, not "Yuki." But otherwise, I liked this - I think the idea she would talk about him is quite natural, even as part of the process of getting over him, and Hiro's attitude to this was equally believable.
PotoPerson chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hey I like the couple, I don't see why no one else does. There are not a lot of people who post Hiro and Ayaka fics and I say they should. Anyways, really nice story I thought the ending was cute. It wasn't really all that cheezy. So, yeah good job ;D
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
aw! why did you stop there? ok i mean, i have no problem with oneshots but there could have been a bit some more cuz its a really really nice fic. i actually support ayaka X hiro. and this fic captured it.
Npqeorf chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*BLECH* Yucky! Het couple! Gimme EirixShuichi, ShuichixHiro, HiroxEiri or any other Yaoi coupling but no Het! FF was not designed for Het!

I'll stop ranting and congratulate you on your talented writing skills even if it was Het.
ri-kun chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
the ending cheesy? no, not really. i've read much cheesier things than this, so stop beating yourself up about it! to tell the truth, i love ayaka and hiro together and this story is just so precious to me. i love it as much as ayaka loves hiro (and in my mind, it's a lot, 'kay?). it really is good! being an HxA fan, i really have to say that you did one amazing job! ayaka and hiro fics are quite scarce so thank you for writing this. it would probably be many years before i get to read anything about them again.