Reviews for Darkness and Light
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
! Sweet happiness amidst tragedy.. I love it. Really beautiful one-shot. The character descriptions were just perfect.. he did not need to tell her he loved here.. there was really nothing more to say... Fantastic.
Harmony'sSake chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow! I had tears in my eyes. It was so touching. I love it how you didn't have it all mushygooshy and Remus didn't try to push Tonks away again. Everything was told by the way of their actions. Absolutely wonderful!

OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
that was just amazing!one of the best ive evr read, definitely..
drugged-on-chocolate chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
this is a beautiful story/oneshotishthing.

i love it! Well done.
MrsTater chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I really liked this. You hit on something that's not often done in post-hospital fics: there isn't anything more to be said. I mean, there is, they've a broken relationship to restore, but at the moment, it's enough for Remus to give in. You handled this really well, and I think the key really is Remus learning to lean on others to support him, and that it's not a burden to them for him to do this.

Very nice work.
Godricgal chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Nicely written. I really felt Remus' emotion as he allowed himself to break down in front of Tonks.

Hope to see more from you.
Angel of Music lover chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I liked how this didn't end in some kind of make-out session like some of these do. Not that I entirely mind but I find it refreshing when they don't. It was very simple but very moving none the less... REALLY GOOD JOB! :D
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/14/2006