Reviews for Darkness and Light
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
! Sweet happiness amidst tragedy.. I love it. Really beautiful one-shot. The character descriptions were just perfect.. he did not need to tell her he loved here.. there was really nothing more to say... Fantastic.
Harmony'sSake chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow! I had tears in my eyes. It was so touching. I love it how you didn't have it all mushygooshy and Remus didn't try to push Tonks away again. Everything was told by the way of their actions. Absolutely wonderful!

~HS
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
that was just amazing!one of the best ive evr read, definitely..
drugged-on-chocolate chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
this is a beautiful story/oneshotishthing.

i love it! Well done.
MrsTater chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I really liked this. You hit on something that's not often done in post-hospital fics: there isn't anything more to be said. I mean, there is, they've a broken relationship to restore, but at the moment, it's enough for Remus to give in. You handled this really well, and I think the key really is Remus learning to lean on others to support him, and that it's not a burden to them for him to do this.

Very nice work.
Godricgal chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Nicely written. I really felt Remus' emotion as he allowed himself to break down in front of Tonks.

Hope to see more from you.
Angel of Music lover chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I liked how this didn't end in some kind of make-out session like some of these do. Not that I entirely mind but I find it refreshing when they don't. It was very simple but very moving none the less... REALLY GOOD JOB! :D
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/14/2006