Reviews for It's Always the Quiet Ones
Sak chapter 1 . 3/15
Ew, pubes.
Hehe hinata knew the joke... Or she knew the situation? ;)
Louise-senpai chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Woah, hinata glancing at neji's pants made her remember their naughty time. And respond to the joke. Ptoo. Oh my.
juliana716 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I don't get how Hinata gt the joke. Like she pretended to get the first ones e?
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I don't know what "Ptoo!" means, but kinda get it in your description in the end.
If it's what you say it was, than Hinata sure have dirty mind, HAHAHA :-P
Visual Kei-S chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I have to say this is one hell of a funny fic! I love this! Cute Neji and Hinata! HAHA. :))
deskdest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I am in tears... my sides. This ...thank you for this! I am so using this joke in the near future!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
lol
green-mao chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Ahahaha!The innocent and the stoic. IMAGE DESTROYED. I effin' love this. And Kakashi was epic as usual. Damn it, that was strangely hot. Good job, i'm hoping you would actually make more of these dirty comedy of NejiHina, they're perfect!
tr chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
LOL DAMN THEY GOT NEJI GOOD XD
MaeMusicMelody chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
...I still don't get it...

Poor Neji! Lol. I dint get the joke but I still can imagine his reaction since Hinata understood the joke. I know that look too well from my friends when I actually get a dirty joke -_-""
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Holy crap O-o
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
OMFG#%&"%' !

I think I just DIED laughing SO hard, thanks for saying what it means cause I didn't get at first XD then I laughed when I read ur note on what it meant HAHAHAHAHAHA!

XDDD

POOR NEJI LMAO!

it's always the quiet one...NO WONDER I'M TALKATIVE! LOL! I read rated M fics and yet I still don't understand some haha XDD
U HAVE FAILED chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
R-O-T-F-L-L-S!
Xiang Qin chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
The timid are the worst, always!

I admit I did not get the joke, but it was funny, ah, that was! XD
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 1/23/2010