Reviews for Nexus
Kreev chapter 1 . 5/20
This story may be ten years old now, and it may be short by some standards, but it's stood out to me in such a way that I want to leave this review.

Holy fuck. Really. Good lord.

This, I enjoyed far more than many, many other purely romantic fictions. The dialogue and characters are believable and focused, and the 20,000 length is perfect. I never found myself wanting to put this down to take a break. I powered through this fucker, and loved every minute of it. (Chapter 6 in particular: the moment they realize they're both awake and turn to face each other. Good fucking God, yes, this worked so well. Heartstrings officially broken: I need new ones.)

There were a few moments in there that I felt the cheese comin' on, like talking to the characters in your A/Ns (granted, it's not part of the actual story, so I'm willing to let it slide), and those in italics where we see their thoughts, but I always sorta laughed and welcomed it. The action and dialogue always return me to a believable set of people. I cannot express how much I love the your effort in keeping these two faithful to their characters.

If this review has come off a bit formal, it's because I want you to know that I think this story would genuinely work outside of fan fiction. The writing is astounding. (Note, my favorite diction: lackadaisical, ablution.)

Please oh please take this to heart. I love this. All of it. Thank you.

- K
Red wolfs chapter 3 . 1/4
Red: Don't listen ta that bastard, Akuni! Sex without a plot bores me ta tears!( unless I don't want to wait ;)...but it doesn't happen often :/ )
Wolf: * gasp * I can't believe it...I finally agree with something this unsophisticated Yankee said. Oh what a world.
Red: Huh?! What the hell, don't start quoting the Wizard of Oz ta me ya ice princess.
Wolf: I believe you are mistaken, do you even know what the Wizard of Oz is you uncultured animal of a girl.
Red: At least I don't have a stick shoved so far up my a•• that it pokes out of ma mouth.
Wolf:... I have NEVER-
Lobo: Ohhhkay, that's enough stop arguing you two, and Red, haven't you already read this fic?
Red: Yeah, but I forgot ta review it the first time and I forget how the plot went. But I liked it, and need ta warn Akuni ta ignore the red-haired-menace-who-shall-not-be-named and continue writing awesomeness.
yesIamheartless chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Awesome story. Excuse me while I go read the others.
teito13 chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
i'm almost positive i've reviewed this series... maybe. but i love it and if i haven't said it, i have now! *fangirling*
thesleepless chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
wow that was a really good story :)
KaKashiisWifey chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
I like em together..if not for the personalities..definately for the lemons! lol
Sevvi chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh God. Ichigo" WHY AM I NAKED ALREADY!" lmfao Classic!
Aoi Azarashi chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
oh I loved this story so much! awesome job! I'll be sure to read the sequal...after i get some sleep lol.
x.b.o.o.x chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Oh! What a joyful story!

I realize that you finished it a long time ago, but I felt the need to review and tell you how much fun it was to read.

I do love ma angsteh angst!

Thanks for being awesome!
AnimeSiren chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Aww that was the cutest!

I'm giggling like a schoolgirl!

I can't wait to read the sequels!
Teldra chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
Love this!
lavender-cornell chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
wow, this is just too good! You deserve way more reviews
Cold Drake Queen chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
That was just so, so, so ... -drools- I'm glad I have you on watch on y!gallery. Off to the next one now!
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love this story and its sequel, Apotheosis. You have such a good Renji and Ichigo pairing here. Their personalities are on character. They're such a good strong pair. I love how well you've captured them.

sincerely,

Jazzy
oddstick chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
I don't remember if I've reviewed this before, so I'm doing it now! I love this story, and how the two boys interact. I 'squee' with joy everytime I read. I especially love the scene with Ichigo's family.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »