Reviews for Whisperings of Angels
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Well, there we are. I've finally read another Brotherhood story. It's been so long! I'm so proud of me. 8)

As always, I loved the Caleb and Dean interaction at the end; it was a rally beautiful way to end the story, and I liked that Caleb believes in angels... Makes me miss Cas, though. 8P

Thanks for another wonderful read! It's always a nice change to have a story dealing with the natural world.

Thanks again!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Ohh, a bit of angst to balance out the suspense. 8)

No Caleb yet, but the scene with John bandaging his son's leg was kinda cute. Not Caleb-acting-like-a-big-brother-to-Dean cute, or Sam-being-all-young-and-innocent cute... just John-cute. Nuff said. ;)

Lovely chapter.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Such a fantastic twist in this one - I like it very much. 8)

You gotta feel a little sorry for Sam, finding that Brenda had never talked to angels. Reminds me of his first meeting with Cas... But that's a while away, isn't it?

Looking forward to more Caleb in the story, so onwards!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
This was a very suspenseful chapter; the mystery of Brenda is heating up!

This is one of those stories that seems so ironic at this point in time: "If demons can possess people, why can't angels?" It's quite amazing that some of your and Ridley's storylines seem to have connections with Seasons 4 and 5, despite being written before then.

Great chapter. 8)

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
It has been a few weeks now, but I'm finally back for some more Brotherhood story reading-and-reviewing. 8)

I have vague memories of this story, so Brenda's introduction to the story was a nice little bit of mystery for the first chapter.

As usual, Caleb acting the big-brother with his determination to come to Dean's game was heart-warming; then we had the very last line, "A lot of promises to Dean had been broken in his seventeen years so he didn't put much stock into them", which was very sad. 8( Poor Dean. Thank God for Caleb... He would be really helpful in the show right about now.

Awesome start to the story - it's great to be back reading 'em!

Halcyon Impulsion chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
I'm glad he went to the funeral :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I liked the part at the end with John being nice-ish :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Wow. This is so not a good thing. Hm... wondering what comes next.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Nice chapter-again the even-ness in this is really good. Favorite parts:

Dean to embarrass his brother yelled out: “Make good choices, Sammy!” (I can so hear this LOL)

The Winchester family's line of work did not create skeptics.

"Yes, sir," Dean smiled, thinking about his dream to be a fireman, but that had long since become a memory. (weep weep)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This chapter has a really even feel too it-I love tha way you just bring us along as part of Dean's life, and I love that is may not be the greatest life but it's nto all freaky-angsty either :) Favorite part:

On Friday, Dean gave Sam lunch money to eat at the cafeteria, but other than that money was tight and peanut butter was cheap.
AuroraDannon chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Wow, not sure how I missed this one. Was a great read. Sad story, but so true and real.

I really love having the list to go and make sure that I had read all of the stories! :P That and it helps to have finally gotten onto the yahoo group.
ducky76 chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Aw I loved this! I loved that Dean was so responsible in this story, that he managed school, baseball, a job, and taking care of Sammy. Even though he likes to goof off a bit more as an adult, he still carries his sense of responsibility toward his family and his job.

I particularly liked that he was on the baseball team for some reason. I haven't read too many Winchester childhood fics that portrayed a Dean who was involved in some aspect of school. And I think baseball suits him. Maybe it's just because Jensen Ackles played baseball in high school, but whatever the reason, it does suit him.

Great story!
KatieLB chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
yeah caleb... i feel like a fangirl and whats super sad...is he isnt even on tv to drool over every week he is fanfic *headdesk* oh well! Thanks for making sure caleb made it to one of deans game... i can see him playing baseball cant you? great job
KatieLB chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
with all the brenda drama I completly forgot about the burn on his leg... another good chapter... like how realistic you made john not overly pissed off but disappointed...good job
KatieLB chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
oh those poor boys... they didn't see that coming at all did they... good job.