Reviews for Here Comes the Rain Again
sethsduck17 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
WILL YOU EVER FINISH THIS? *pouts* i'm going through my faves and i'm really sad that there's only one chapter of this :( :( see..those are my sad faces lol. i know it's like...3 years after the fact but i figured that if i begged and pleaded and offered you...cookies (*eyebrow wiggle haha) that you'd put more up? :D -nicole
HaIrSpRaYbAbE chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Are you gonna UPDATE this anytime soon? Cause I just finished reading My Finest Hour for the second time and I love it! I really hope you continue this story
Hunter Girl chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
wow, i'm in complete awe...your stories are amazing so far, i read My Finest Hour just like two hours ago..I can't wait for the update...much love

Jamie
XoPri24 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
omg post more!
xoxxmelonxoxx chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
love this one too, you are such a talented writer, write more soon!
Alexa chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
I LOVE it! post more soon, please!
kate chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
it would be SO much better if emma had the two little people in her head like the last one
andersex chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
GOTTA LOVE JAY OCC
shan chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
awe so cute!

keep going cant wait for the next chapter.

pms.
bigsis0829 chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Way Great! POST SOON!
degrassichick chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Hey Readers!

Okay, I am SO SORRY for not updating this!...

I just started high school this year and I had NO CLUE how hectic it would make everything!...I can barely ever get on anymore!...and I've been very busy studying for mid-terms, which are (thankfully) over tomorrow.

&& seeing as Christmas break is coming up, I may be able to write some...but, I have a friend coming to stay with me for a week, so I doubt I'll be able to get much in.

But, I will try to write some tonight, tomorrow after school, and on Friday and I promise to try to have a chapter up soon!...I am so sorry!

You guys are awesome, thanks for all the reviews!

lotsa love

degrassichick
DaRkDrEaMeR23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Okay so i have to say i am in a pout! I was so excited that you had started to write a sequel to my finest hour, but then you didn't. I know you probably are really busy with the million other fics you have an such or whatever.. but i really hope you right to this again. I loved the first one and i'm sure i'll this one just as much! Well, i was just checking to see if you were gonna write more or if you changed plans and aren't going to roll with this fic anymore.

:) Sitting and waiting till the next update!-
CindaSwan chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Great start, can't wait to see where it goes form here. It would be great to see them live a happily ever after life but where would be the story in that? The story description has me intrieged but I guess I will just have to wait. In the meantime I'm going to read some of your other stuff. Great job.
CindaSwan chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Oh yay, there is more, and lots more in the profile, I should be set for reading material for awhile. I promise I will be better with review this one.
KackyWacky chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
I love this but please don't make Emma and Jay break up that would make me totally sad! Please don't make Jay be a total idiot either! I really like them together with all the chemistery they have and they just gotta have a happy ending together! Anyways great story and I love Jemma so much!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »