Reviews for In Your Dreams!
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
-evil smirk- ohhhh Yami, ya better watch ooooouuuuttttt!
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
O.o...

nice work, i like your style.
Taranea chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
heheheh...very cute. the title tipped me off right from the beginning that it wasnt real, but I loved it nevertheless. :)
coolbreezes chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
E! That was amazing! I absolutely love SetoxYami. This fic totally made my day. Well done, well done indeed!
venusguytrap chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
lol, I thought Yami was being strange considering how the story was being written. Very funny! Five stars! ...I'm gonna go to bed. Night-night!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was hilarious! I love the "...Seto, this isn't real...you're dreaming" hahahahaha!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Great story! Maybe kaiba will have his dreams come true someday.
yamirachan chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
We! That was super FUN! Let's read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and READ more prideshipping fanfics! o_o

But now whenever I read fics that include Kaiba in his office, I will forever have this fanfic in mind and think of very very ill thoughts. Great. Thanks. LOL

Thank you for such a wonderful fic! Make more kk? _ Ho hum, thanks again!

Favezz favez favez~
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I told you I'd get to it. _

But...hell...that was HILARIOUS. You honestly just don't see it coming. You drag your readers in his little fantasy world with him and then pop it like it's nothing. I wish I could do that...one day, one day.

Now, I know that reviews are supposed to be for constructive criticism, but what if you can't find any flaws at all? Then what? :)

Laters!
BumblingLobster chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
oh, poor seto.

wow, but this was a very good one, though. the humor was good. the romance was good. and you even managed to keep seto and yami in character. (well, the real one anyway)you'd think, though, that eventually seto would learn to move on..._

sorry, no constructive critisism for you! be happy.

~cgflower
Vannessa Hillstead chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow! I finally got to review! I loved it! It was funny and romantic at the same time, (hence the genres). I liked how Yami said it was a dream. It was very unexpected. Good job. -
hanayo chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wah! That was funny! I heard the one shot contest thing and check on the damn voting... then you got four and I wanted to check on your one shot... so there after reading it, I was laughing so hard that I fell on the chair... or break the chair! o_O

Brother: You're paying that, Akira!

Aki: Oops...

Err.. anyway, let's just say, I dislike yaoi but then again since the whole dream thing isn't such a bad idea at all, which is so funny! You made me like Seto Kaiba even more (now I admitted it... Yay for Seto) Anyway, I wonder if I can vote for you? Even though I wasn't a contestant? Can I? Can I? Where?
Sandra-Dark chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
haha yeah i liked the *dream* Kaiba had lol if i was getting dreams like that i would be just like Seto saying "Maybe Mondays are that bad after all"

Well done and good luck with competition
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
...*glomps Angel* THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVED this, you have no idea! Both Yami and Seto were in character, which so far only one person has done in the contest (that's a big part of my judging), it was interesting, the details were awesome, the moment between Yami and Seto was great, without becoming R rated smut (I *hate* when that happens), and you left it off on just the right note. 5 out of 5!

Hope you get to the next round, I'd love to see more.

Good luck!

~Compy
lslines chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
*laughs* Now this. This has /got/ to be the best entry so far. I absolutely adore it. Hee, good luck!