Reviews for Out of the Dark
Kapellmeister chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Aw. That's awesome. I always knew Draco was good at heart, even if he was a bit of a prat; the sixth and seventh book only sealed the deal. An excellent one shot. :-D

You should write some more hp fics. (though you're immortals fics are definately some of the best)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I couldn't figure out what bothered me about this fic. Then I figured it out. As much as I liked it, it was too short to do you ideas and ploting justice.
muppetmadness chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
O. Nice. That was so good. Why did he go to Hermione and not Harry or the Weasleys though? I guess he probably thought she would be more rational and less likely to kill him. I love the thought of Draco going over to the good side. It always makes my day.
Dark Unicorn Lurking chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I wish that this just wasn't for a challenge. I really liked it and hope deeply that somehow you will continue it!

Until the next story,

Dark Unicorn Lurking
Daine's daughter chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow. This felt very powerful, but calm somehow. I really enjoyed this. Amazing last line, too.
bitterosemary chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is gorgeous, Beth. I love your Draco narrative - it was complete and sumptuously written, and also wonderfully enthralling. There was a brilliant grace in it that made me want to pause and savor it. The ending made me wish this fanfic was more than a one-shot, but the imagination left after it is also truly elegant. Admirable work, as always.
idyllic nocturne chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Hey, I usually don't like Harry Potter stories, but that was awesome! Ich liebe Draco!
Alex Rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
As always, beautifully written. It's really interesting, and I'm dying to know how Hermione reacted to Malfoy asking for forgivenss. It must be just as hard a choice for her to forgive him as for him to ask for forgiveness. I like it very much.
sarramaks chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I though this was extremely well written and I loved the idea of it being Malfoy swapping sides. Nicely done!