Reviews for The Bringer
brihun2388 chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
I have this story saved to my favorites , and I read it all the time! Love love love. I know about the prequel, but how about a sequel?! Your writing is so unique, it's almost a Shame to end it at all.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
great story, i like it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
angel1718 chapter 30 . 8/4/2012
Great and amazing story,it had a little of everything i love.
You did a wonderful job writing this story.
And a awesome ending,plus you keep it a mystery all the way to the end.
Good job. You rock!
Hope you decide to write some more Sam and Dean stories someday.
whitney chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
just so you know your story is making me have a heart attack because of everything but LOVE it at the same time
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Really good story. I liked it a lot.
Kokoroyume chapter 30 . 8/29/2011
Nice one :)
Katy chapter 30 . 5/26/2011
SO glad that the creepy fucker is dead.

I swear, if there'd been that moment right at the end of 'He's dead guys, it's ok now! ...or IS he?' I would have never slept again.

Thinking about it, he reminds me of Benito Ramirez out of Jant Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books. Super-creepy and written believably.
Katy chapter 23 . 5/26/2011
Ok, Rezzy? SERIOUSLY creepy. Like, I'm sitting here reading and almost trembling in 'omg ' fear.

Gonna be hard to sleep tonight, probably.

So well done on creatng a character that's really really believeabe. And I think after this I'mma read soetthing super fluffy set in a 'nothing ever goes wrong here except the occasional scraped knee' 'verse.

Right.

Yeah.

Onwards I go...
Thorny Hedge chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Oh... my heart.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 30 . 1/3/2011
Oh my gosh, that was amazing! i LOVED THE LOVE SCENE AT THE END, OF COURSE, BUT THE ACTION AND SUSPENSE SOLD ME!
Rokkis chapter 30 . 5/19/2010
Damn it that was good. A real nail-biter! Loved every darn second of that! I really have no nails left. Thought for sure that John had gone completely Dumbledore on poor Sam. Though I was a little confused at the shift:D Anyway, thanks for writing this!

Cheers!
Chi Haku chapter 30 . 1/29/2010
*isnt sure if she wants to kill or hug NewDean*

WELL DONE. I NEVER REVIEW ON FINISHED STORIES BUT YOU DESERVE IT.

It's so awesome, I had to write all that, IN CAPSLOCK.
dreamerswaking chapter 30 . 7/19/2009
Oh my gosh. I loved this story. All the heart stopping roller coaster action and the gripping emotions. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing your talent.
Seychelles chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Girl, that Rezzy dude is one sick puppy.