Reviews for The Once and Future Taiyoukai
hello-there chapter 9 . 9/4
This is cute and the story is good...but because I tend to follow the canon, I feel like this is really out of character for Sesshomaru to even develop any kind of amicable feelings towards a human in such a short time, even if he WAS more friendly and wise-cracking when he was younger.
so sweet and so sad.
aw so sweet my favorite scene so far.
koga's parents dying is sad.
i like feverish sessh. so cute.
i will kick you if kagome dies .
i like it so far.
Shiraneko-Chan chapter 29 . 8/31
What a wonderful story, indeed. I love it VERY MUCHH!
Fandomfan46 chapter 1 . 8/9
I'm on chapter 16 and I thought I should leave a message for future readers and to yourself and say, what a great story it unfolds to and I hardly regret digging deeper into the plot. It is gorgeous and a lovely tribute to the pair! I fell intoo sesskag even more and gained inspiration from it. Thank you so much!
veronica ramirez chapter 1 . 8/4
Hi. I have been reading your story but translated by Elizabehta Beilschmidt. I must say that what I read I love. I fall in love with Sesshomaru with each chapter that I advance. I think you have a lot of writing talent. I want to thank you for allowing you to translate it, the truth is that I am bad for English (I admit that I used the translator for this message so I apologize if there are errors). I really love the story (and that I just go through Chapter 8). Much success in t
Rojean Grace G. Patumbon chapter 1 . 8/2
i'm your number 1 fan. i love everything you write
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 29 . 7/19
This is the first Inuyasha fanfic I've ever read and even though I was a super fan of Inuyasha and Kagome in my teenage years, I decided to read this Sesshoumaru/Kagome because u had it in ur devianart account, and WOW its one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I fell in love with the pairing and the story in general. It's very well written, the characters, the plot, all of it is perfect. No wonder u won so many competitions with this story! loved ur writing honestly, wish u the best. Can't wait to read more from u!
catgirl505 chapter 29 . 6/24
This is amazingly well written! The character s remained as they are and you did such a wonderful job with the plot!
snowcloud8 chapter 2 . 6/16
I love this fic so far. Props to law school, BTW, but I have one question: wasn't Sesshomaru's LEFT arm lost, not his right? Or did the anime get it wrong?
ferallahey chapter 29 . 5/31
I remember this from so, so many years ago. I'm 20 now and it still made me ugly sob when he wanted to revoke her. And then cry again both when she revoked him as they were going to die, and then when they finally got together again and the truth about their bond being completed came about.

I'm so happy they will live together, and for as long as one shall breathe, the other shall as well. I couldn't stand it if these two were separated once more. Not by something as cruel as death. Not after all they've done to be together.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story, it truly made me feel something. It has moved me, even after all these years.
5,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »