Reviews for The Once and Future Taiyoukai
AmaryllisPsyche chapter 29 . 8/3
Wow. What a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Absolutely one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. Just AMAZING!
Minavi chapter 29 . 7/18
I finished this story about four hours ago. It took me this long to respond because I kept my dumb self awake until 8 in the morning to finish. It's been a long time since I got to read a fic I just couldn't put down, so thank you very much! You did a good job balancing the action, fluff and angst. I'm not very good with words and my brain is all foggy from lack of sleep, so I'll leave off there, but thanks again for a very lovely story.
Hinata-Ares chapter 8 . 7/12
Aaaaah
Me encantó lo último
Estoy enamorada
Hinata-Ares chapter 1 . 7/12
Waw me atrapó mucho tu historia. Quiero a Sesshomaru con Kagome, siempre pensé que Inuyasha no se merece el amor que le daba kagome...
Seguiré leyendo tu historia, aunque Vi que lo escribiste hace mucho y dudo que lo leas a mi Review, saludos y éxitos
Lelecocopuffs chapter 29 . 6/24
I don't think I've felt this good about reading fanfiction for a very long time. Life is crazy right now, and I was just searching around for random things to read, and I'm so happy I stumbled into this. It was so well-written, the pace was lovely, the character portrayals were awesome, and your world building/ explanations were so great. I couldn't believe that I hunkered down and read it all in one day. Superb job!
silviaw chapter 4 . 6/22
Wow
Janey-Paininator chapter 28 . 6/19
This is been one of the best Fanfictions I've read. it flowed beautifully, and your twists and creativity was flawless. I think I will find another one of your fics to read. Thank you for writing this story.
Janey-Paininator chapter 24 . 6/19
I'm reading the end of this chapter and all I can think about was the visions Nameless gave them before he died. Omg. Please just tell me those are about to come true?!
Janey-Paininator chapter 23 . 6/18
Omg. So I finally finished chapter 22 and I hate you. lol. jk. You had me cussing by the end of SessKag conversation in the forest but cheering when Kagome finally stood up to InuYasha and Kikyo.. It's after 11pm and I have to be up after 6 for work. But I can't stop reading.
Janey-Paininator chapter 22 . 6/18
You. Just. Fracking. Crushed me. lol. I was all excited he remembered. However, that scene in the forget. Tore me up and I haven't even finished the chapter yet.
Janey-Paininator chapter 22 . 6/18
I, have never been as excited about anything I have reading before. Books nor fanfiction. But, your story got me feeling all types of ways. I only got up to the point when Kagome got all her memories back and said Sesshoumaru's name and when he whispered hers. I was like "YASSSSSSSSSSSSS! FINALLY!THIS WAS TO BE THE BEST SESSKAG FIC I'VE READ, THIS FAR. SINCE JOINING THE SESSKAG FANDOM BACK IN FEBRUARY.
Janey-Paininator chapter 20 . 6/18
I'm crying again. their last moments together and ripping me apart.
Janey-Paininator chapter 19 . 6/18
You have had me screaming, and crying, and laughing throughout this story. I get Sad, then happy, then angry, and the process repeats itself. never has a story done this and I'm not even finished reading it yet. I Love It! It's like watching a movie, but in my head as I read each chapter, each word. This is so good. I'm sadden that it's almost over but excited for what's to come.
Janey-Paininator chapter 10 . 6/16
I have to work in the morning and it's going on 11pm and this story is getting so good. omg! I can't stop reading it.
Janey-Paininator chapter 9 . 6/16
I'm loving how Toga is written. I'm loving this .
5,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »