Reviews for The Once and Future Taiyoukai
Fishie chapter 29 . 7/2
i just finished rereading this for the third a fourth time only a few days ago. it remains my favorite fanfiction, even with all its flaws - i know i’d buy a hard copy in an instant if given the chance. i know a lot of people have reviewed on this story and that it’s very popular, but i just wanted to thank you personally for sharing it with us ️
MarieMarie143 chapter 29 . 7/1
Love it, love it, love it. You are an amazing writer! Enjoyed every second of it, definitely taking a look at your other work.
Bookwormnstrawberries chapter 12 . 6/22
That ending tho
Shion Lee chapter 29 . 5/24
What a breathtaking story you got here. Truly a wonderful job. Well done!
NatShinigami chapter 29 . 5/17
I think this is the second time I've got the honor of reading this story - and I say I think because my memory is kind of jumbled after all the fics for this pairing I've read. It's hard to tell in words just how amazing this story is, even with the mixing of Japanese beliefs and physics, which is always a win in my book - and it's always nice to see Kagome complaining against Time and Fate because they treat her like their plaything.
Their relationship is believable and they are so cute together that you just can't help but root for them. Even Inuyasha and Kikyo's is weaved more like a tragedy than the dark and ugly thing so commonly sprung into this kind of fics - and the fact that two priestesses on the edge of the abyss were redeemed it's so in line which what I remember from the original series.
Overall your story is beautiful, treats the characters like real people, and the adults they are - which is always nice - and your style is easy to read as well as entrancing. In summary, I loved it and I'm going to check your other works for many nights to follow.
Rokizol chapter 1 . 5/6
I certainly love this sesshy at least how he behaves with Kagome. You touched my heart with that scene of Kagome crying over the well. I can’t even start to imagine how she feels. You describe everything so nicely, this is perfection!
Rokizol chapter 1 . 5/4
My god, first chapter and you already got me! It’s so interesting. Let’s dig into it, should we?
*Big smile
Love how it all turned out. So beautiful - Noppoh
NO! Nonononononononono! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! - Noppoh
WHAT DID YOU DO? *weeps and wails - Noppoh
It feels surprisingly good to know Koga remembers :) - Noppoh
She lost her powers? Will the well still work then? And why? The witch did not loose them... And- And- And- Aaaaaah. I should be taking a shower and going grocery shopping and cleaning and more. You've got me hooked! Damn you, I can't stop reading! - Noppoh
You are killing me! - Noppoh
She doesn't know? SHE DOESN'T KNOW? - Noppoh
Really? Like, really? Tragedy! I'm starting to become filled with despair here! - Noppoh
5,681 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »