Reviews for The Once and Future Taiyoukai
ChocoStar chapter 29 . 2/15
Loved this story so much! Could not stop reading it once I started. So content with the ending and how everything played out (:
DJmiso chapter 28 . 1/30
so i woke up this morning and the first thing i did was reach for my phone to finish reading this story. you really do torment me and-crap, i automatically assumed you were a girl when i said you were killing me! i just remembered, i needed to apologize but i was tired! sorry, sorry! _ but yeh, yer stories are always a trip and this is just the second one i've read from you, damn. now, i am going on to the epilogue and finishing this story only to put myself through torment again. but yer stories are addicting in that way. thanks fer writing such awesome stories!
DJmiso chapter 25 . 1/29
i actually saw Yume's fan art fer this fanfic. it's what actually led me to this fic in the first place. although, i had read broken miko a loooooooooooooong time. long enough that you had already finished it even way longer. i really wanna reread it... although, yer stories always take me on such a trip! how do you do this! enough to frustrate anyone, gah!
DJmiso chapter 24 . 1/29
you have such a gift for dialogue. you should share this talent. q.q
DJmiso chapter 22 . 1/29
you. are. killing. me. girl. jfC.
DJmiso chapter 18 . 1/29
dear god, my brain hurts. but i kinda get the gist?
DJmiso chapter 16 . 1/29
i keep picturing that time demon as a gorilla fer some reason. and then i think of grodd. weird asf, i tell ya. and yes, i did kind of felt like flinging them both off a cliff, haha.
DJmiso chapter 15 . 1/29
omg. well, this puts a twist on things. then again, i'm kinda not surprised. either it was sesshoumaru preparing me to not believe midoriko or the while with thing in the mountains seemed a bit far-fetched to me from the very beginning.
DJmiso chapter 14 . 1/29
i def know a thing or two about not being able to do a chapter right. making me pull out my hair, haha. sorry fer not reviewing til now. the story is really gripping, and even though i keep reminding myself to hit the review button, i'm partially through the chapter by the time i remember. anyways, this story is great. you write really well, and it's convincing that this might have been the way sesshoumaru really was in his younger years.
YokaiAngel chapter 29 . 1/23
Amazing!~~~~
drama's tokijin chapter 13 . 1/17
This could truly be my favorite chapter of any fanfic anywhere! I just love it so much!
Katein chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
I really, thoroughly enjoyed your story. I didn't think I would like a Sesshomaru and Kagome story but I REALLY enjoyed it! (Even though it kept me from my most workloaded week I've had since 9th grade! STRESS!)- it was worth it. It was what I read In my precious small free time throughout this week. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I WISH YOU A MARRY MARRY CHRISTMAS!
LePengwen chapter 29 . 12/16/2016
I just ready this entire thing from yesterday to today! Oh can we just start with how nicer Sesshomaru was? XD I love that. I still love Sesshomaru in Inuyasha's time too tho! I love Toga XDD He's so kind! I also love how Sesshomaru and Kagomes relationship developed slowly but cutely. Ahh this story is so well written and each scene you took us through I could hear their voices and see it all play in my head! Its so refreshing to find fanfictions such as these! I enjoyed this so much that I could definitely re read this and never tire of it!
Katein chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
Real good pick on the game with the origin of Kagome's name. :)
Megingjoro chapter 24 . 11/10/2016
I have to say, of all the SessKag fics I've ever read, this Sess is my favourite ever.

I love him even when he's being ridiculously obstinate and I've loved him even more than I knew I could when he was 300 years younger.

And this fic has filled a gap that has been aching within me for months.

Thank you for writing this wonderful adventure.

Love and best wishes,
~ArYa~
(official fanfic account: aryaputra)
5,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »