Reviews for The Once and Future Taiyoukai
Mirage chapter 26 . 12/23/2020
Alright I'm lost ...when revoking there part bond made them healthy again... why did the witch not tell her about the how's when and why...? And had they both a block in it , but what was the use? That they revoke the bond? But to what end... was the witch this mate if one of the first youkai not a nice one...? Would be sad...
But now he got what he did want at first she did release him. ...will be interesting to see what he does , if he comes back ...-
Mirage chapter 24 . 12/23/2020
Awww they made up somewhat -
And kikjo and naraku are as always asses. ..
Mirage chapter 23 . 12/23/2020
Really this two... but at least she does the cold shoulder real well -
And he respects her as fighter enough to wait how she does bevor jumping in when needed.

And Inuyasha did learn his lesson

What about kikjo when you I'll she learn her lesson and what all she did wrong , and why she always will be the last good miko even under the youngest novice. .. she was even then cold and not warm and loving and more out for her own
Mirage chapter 22 . 12/23/2020
So both did loose the memory of the other... got it back... and sesshomaru even when he tells he is not the same youngling anymore...acts like an insulted juvenile boy who lashes outmatching parents...or in this case his crush who did something he does think is wrong ... really One just wants to tie them together and throw them in a locked room for a week. ... or in a cave with beasts to fight together to grow closer again -
Mirage chapter 18 . 12/23/2020
Interesting ...and I like that with the paradox and brezel -
I so hoon she changed something like togas fate...like he was more careful and did take his son and warrior with him...against the dragon. .

One thing I still wonder is ...why did this time demon kill the woman he once dud want ...even when she mated someone else .he could just have killed her mate and woed her to his side. ..even when possible he should have tried. ..

But when you think abut it. ..kouga did remember deep down her smell. That is why he did take a shine to her so fast. ..I think... but he will learn that it may be only sibling bond

Is his uncle still around...and mated ?
Mirage chapter 17 . 12/22/2020
Soooo. ...midoriko turned and did help sessomaru and Kagome in the end...the time jumping demon is dead ..and they will meet the witch. I think they deserve a break... food and sleep.
Mirage chapter 16 . 12/22/2020
So Kanone did not kill minority in self-defence ..but hurt her...
But why does akemi kitten follow this woman. ..as spy? Or what?

Hope they find the witch and that she can explain and help -
Mirage chapter 15 . 12/22/2020
So he really was right with his mistrust of midoriko, and kagome does trust to much.

I nearly did think the cat was Kiara already -

What will midoriko do? Are this the demons she puts into the jewel ?
When...how many years from then... and how will sesshomaru grow strong enough to withstand even mikos like midoriko? I mean he was not brought under by this crazy monks. ..or other mikes later on...and snatched kagomes arrow out of thin air with his claws easily ...so is it because he is older and frown up and grown as fighter? I mean I think I did read that he is more or less fully immune to holly power or can it shake of fast.

I really can't stand this beast demons ...this frogs...how can thwy vomtrol those fightwr öike the wolfes ...how are they grown so clever when they where instinct and stupid ruled bevor being banned into this shadow world ...the shikon? Or did they get a leader with brain...?

Hope toga remembered her warning about dragon and being careful and survives...his sons need him... and when he shows up later on when she gets back -
Mirage chapter 9 . 12/22/2020
Yes you are right ..poor toga ...darn children. ...

Really he did throw open all the doors possible , for them to be together. ...and both push away ...this two are to sully and ditty bound...
Did she forget midoriko and the male she did love but lost while she did not act on it but wandered ... and kikjo who somewhat lived inuyasha but did not want to be miko and him hanjou. ...
She really should tell at least toga the truth or part ...and possible he finds way for them...
Mirage chapter 8 . 12/22/2020
Feverish sesshomaru is just to cute
But both inu are silly...sesshomaru for wanting to accept any youkai as mate eben when he can't stand them and wants them not... will be interesting to see what changes this into not doing anything at all that he does not want to or care for -
And his father for trying to force his son into a mating like he was himself ...even when he offered him the change with the miko. ..and that at his young age... I mean why so fast ...why not wait...he is only 18in human years...he did not see the world , did not learn much of it ...traveled not to different country and learned what they had to offer...I mean the old Egypt or Greek or so ...like heated homes of rich roman people and the flowing water in there home aqueduct and horse pulled carriages for races and travel.. and medicine. ..I mean when they are ar such point the higher youkai must even more .

He should have made some more children with his mate when they where still mated or used concubine inuyoukai to get more children...then not everything would lay on poor sesshomaru and he could have gone traveling and learning . ...yes new fighting styles too new self-defence and magic -

I really love how kagome and sesshomaru grow closer slowly , how they have there little fights and misunderstanding and build each other up and did defend each other
Mirage chapter 6 . 12/22/2020
She talked with him about armor for him... I think she should reconsider it and get herself one too ;) and possible a demon companion friend like Kiara ..
GoldMiko chapter 29 . 12/9/2020
I read this entire thing in a single day, and it was so so good! I adored the long chapters and writing style, and absolutely love your portrayal of Sesshomaru and Kagome in this! When I am watching the show now, I sometimes will think to myself, teasingly, "Sesshomaru and Kagome don't remember each other yet!" I really loved the effort you put in for this all to seem to fit into the timeline, thank you! I am looking forward to reading your other work!
HimekoCQ chapter 22 . 11/30/2020
I loved the story from start to finish. It is one of the best I have read, you have a gift for writing. I hope you keep doing it!
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 29 . 11/28/2020
Everytime I find a favorite fic, I seem to find an even better gem. This fic was perfect and there’s not much else to say besides that. I just especially loved the way you portrayed Kagome, and I’m so happy you gave Taro a cameo in the last chapter! And I’m glad Koga wasn’t a crazy horny wolf and accepted Kagome and Sesshoumaru right away. I usually don’t give too much attention to fics not rated M, not because of the smut but because in general you find more mature and well written stories. I also was never a fan of time travel (besides canon) fics but recently I’ve appreciated the extra plot device including this one. Now, I am much less discriminatory with fics LOL and I find myself happy with what I read constantly. Writings like yours makes me feel inspired to write and fulfill my own imagination. But I digress, I want to thank you for writing TOAFT and hope you’ve been well in these past 13 years. Law school? Awesome! I would love to find out that my lawyer is a weeb like me. Hahaha anyway, I’m excited to read your other stories, I’ll definitely be back here in a few years.
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 24 . 11/28/2020
Man, of all angsty angst this has got to be the best angst scene I’ve ever read. I absolutely love how you characterize Kagome as her quirky self but also not ignorant or passive. The back and forth between them had me on the edge of my seat even though I knew they wouldn’t die. This has got to be one of my favorite stories, if not for this chapter alone.
5,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »