Reviews for The Once and Future Taiyoukai
Pentastic chapter 29 . 3/21
Good story. I enjoyed your take on a younger Sesshomaru. It was impressive how you tied things together with cannon. Great job!
myperfectsky chapter 28 . 3/20
"I hope they have ears like Inuyasha" the best quote of the entire fic. I dont speak english that well so i am reading this half with my skills half with the google traductor and learning a lot of new vocabulary hahaha Thank you for that.
Amazing story btw
Adonisx chapter 29 . 3/10
God that was an incredible read! What a wonderful story! I can't wait to check more of your work!
NaoBreek chapter 29 . 2/27
Oh, this was a lovely story ... no, it was magnificent.
I really loved reading it, so thanks for writing it.
I would have liked to have commented chapter by chapter, as it should, but English is not my language and I did not think I could finish reading this fanfic but, as I said, it was so beautiful that simply when I realized ... I finished it.
So I have to say the things that caused this story: Laughter, anger, anguish, insecurity, resignation, intrigue, nerves, tears, relief and much happiness.
Thank you for writing it!
Yo chapter 29 . 2/22
Dude I read this for the first time literally MORE THAN TEN YEARS AGO OHMYGOD and two days ago I was like, “I want to read RosieB again” so I DID and it’s still WONDERFUL. It was a super random urge, squeezed into a schedule way more packed than the one I had before, but I’m very glad I did. It brings back a lot of memories, all of them happy, which is probably why I literally never forgot your username haha. I never did get to thank you when I was a kid, so here I am: Thank you for writing this, and I hope that you’re doing well wherever you are right now!
Seirei no Ryuu chapter 29 . 2/5
I must admit this is seriously the first Inuyasha fanfic I've ever read. And more so I'm not even a fan of the series (character interactions is what did it in for me) But I suppose some late night browsing of fanart and looking for recs in regards to a certain pair can definitely lead one to a gem such as this. one that apparently is over 10 years old! O_o i really did enjoy this fic. the interactions between Kagome and Sesshomaru were cute, especially Sesshomaru still trying to keep that proud and all powerful image of his but Kagome just knows better. and that time Kagome revoked Sesshomaru but they still got that major power up? Oooooh boy that was epic!
Nevanlinna chapter 29 . 1/26
Hi!
I know this fiction was posted ... wow more than ten years ago and I don't know if you still read reviews and all but this fiction was so intense that I prefer to post a review.
I was... er... how to describe? Amazed? Blown away? Mmh, what I can say is that your story is amazing. I loved everything about it; their tears, laughs, fights and even deaths.
Sesshomaru... is incredible in your hands, I'm almost sad it's over... I would have enjoyed more chapters to be honest! (Yes I know it was right timed and so a good amount of chapters but eh, I'm just a weak human...!)
Your Kagome was exactly how I can imagine her, kind and a pure hearted. She tried so much to save everyone, to protect the ones she loves. She even managed to protect Sesshomaru and that's something she can be proud of.
I saw that your work won some prizes, it's well-deserved! It really is a masterpiece, one that will be remembered by those who read it! I'm not sure I'll be able to read another Sesshômaru/Kagome story with as much feelings as I read yours... Thank you so much for your time and your work!
I'll be honest, I can't really comment on everything since I read it in one go, it's fresh in my mind but also a bit too fresh lol. Also I can't comment on your writing since I'm not an english native, however, I can say that it was so smooth to read, so easy to understand and to figure what was happening. You did a great job depicting how Time and Fate were bond, how Kagome travelled in Time and all.

I'm a bit sad this story ended but I'm also so happy it ended this way that I don't know how to feel..! How confusing! Anyway, I'm glad I found it and I wish you to success with whatever you're doing!

Nevanlinna~
Eternal-Illusion151 chapter 29 . 1/12
O. M. G... Oh my gosh I loved your story! I have to admit I hate how much you made them suffer, I cried when I read Kagome's death and when Sesshomaru talked about his suffering when she wasn't around... and I suffered so much when they were about to die in battle. It's unbelievable amazing and well written and touching and everything. It's literally the best fan fic I ever read! I read the whole story in one day and I still can't believe the great it is! An amazing job as writer and as an artist! I loved it! 10/10!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 5 . 12/26/2019
Kagome really is the only person who would be able to befriend both Sesshomaru and Midoriko at the same time - great chapter!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
Kikyo is such a bitch, especially in this chapter. I know she's supposed to be this unfeeling being fueled only by revenge, but she's such a bitch! Aside from my obvious Kikyo hate...thanks for writing!
sana-dracios chapter 12 . 12/18/2019
I'm actually having a really, really bad day and, on the discord I'm on, I asked for fics to distract me. One of my friends sent me the link to this. And it's just wonderful. The slow burn is enough to choke me in giggles. Seeing the everyone as younger/alive is wonderful. And trying to see the connection/ripples from actions in the past is damn good mental exercise. Old damnit kikyo you idiot you meddled with shit you don't understand
Tosha232 chapter 29 . 11/24/2019
Since they were blessed by the witches mate would you have written their children as full blooded yokai?
Wren210 chapter 2 . 11/5/2019
you do realize that Sesshomaru would only be 200 in your story and thus he would about 10 years old... he was 300 when his father died and InuYasha was born... learn how to properly de-age someone... Sesshomaru would not look 19/20 years old he would look like a kid with a serious attitude problem... watch the movies they will have flashbacks
Natha.nina013 chapter 29 . 11/1/2019
Gracias x tan increíble historia! No te imaginas cuanto la amo.
wolfYLady-sama chapter 29 . 10/16/2019
It was a wonderful read, thank you!
5,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »