Reviews for Witness
Frannielloyd chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hi,
I liked this very much. I cried during most of my reading, I even had to stop a time or 2. Loved it.
Thank you for writing.
maisma51 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This had me crying, but it was amazing! I loved it :)
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
i thought this story was awesome, i would have loved to read more chapters on this story but i thought it was an awesome one all together and i am adding it to my favorite story list!
Izzy Carlisle chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That was a super great stories,

one of the best SVU FFs I've read, (and I've read plenty).

I totally loved it.

-Lizzy
IrishSaints chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
i love it. its an amazing oneshot. i felt so bad for munch, because Liv was pretty much the one who kept him at SVU.

awesome job once again!

~Nell
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This wasn't bad at all! I remember reading this, actually. I don't why the hell I didn't review. Sorry about that babe. lol. Loved it!
i.have.an.idea chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Not bad!

I've only read one other Olivia in WPP story, and it wasn't completed... so i enjoyed this.

The beginning was really good- grabbed my attention.

I love the lines put on Olivia's grave stone, but I don't listened to the song and I don't like it!

I liked the whole family thing; i think John would be as grieved as you made him; good job.

I noticed the Katie theme... Katie, Kate, Kathleen, Kaitlyn, Kathryn... interesting...

I like how Olivia picked her baby's name, and got to go back to it in the end...

I liked Kathy in this story also. People turn her into a bitch a lot, but i don't think she is.

um... what else... Oh yeah- if the bad guy already knew she was really alive, I don't see the point in not being able to tell Fin and Munch she was alive... I mean no details, but that she's in WPP.

I also can't imagine Olivia being so careless in WPP! Even if she did dumb things like introduce herself as Olivia Benson on her first day, there was no reason for the use of their names infront of the school lady (even emotionally- they could have held back for two minutes, or claimed "El" was a nickname...) or for them to explain the situation to her! This is more than a love story, they knowingly endangered that woman, and that's just plain selfish.

Also, I was surprized that you gave no head to Olivia considering what it was like for Elliot. I mean I know she contacts him, but i think you should add in her thinking of him and missing him more, not just seeming so content away from him, and also her worrying if he's okay thinking she's gone...
svuluver01 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
WOW! i Cried all the waY THREW! Congrats, you are a wonderful writer!
SVUFanatic chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Great! I almost cry when he saw her in the classroom! congratulations!
Writerbitch92 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
aw that was really sad, really good. *sniffle wipes away tear*

love eo

~Ally
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Once again your writing has amazed me! Wow...there are no words...it was beautiful. Keep up the wonderful work!
Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
that was the best! i love it so much! brilliant, bloody brilliant!
LovelyLivia chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
wow! that was great! i hope to read more from you soon! keep on writting.

here's lookin at you kid,

~lovelylivia~
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Woot! That ruled! You're a shipper, aren't you"? hehe. Anyhoo, you pretty much rule. So, yeah. Rock on!
SVUandEOareLOVE chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
wow! great story! so sad but happy tears in the end! is that goin to be all or are you adding more? GREAT STORY though! loved it!