Reviews for Take the Ducklings Bowling
BrittanyLS chapter 23 . 9/19/2012
This is great!
Tessunia chapter 23 . 7/18/2011
I was reading it like half of the day and then I reached chapter 23 and I was like: 'it is over? nooo!'

It was great. I love the whole idea of it and I know that there is a sequel so I am gonna read it now :)

and BTW I've heard Ave Maria on violin and it was really nice and touching. I love that although I don't like classical music.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. You did a great job keeping everyone in character and I really liked Pamela a lot. She was perfect for Foreman. I also think you did a wonderful job with the plotting and with the movement of the story. Everything flowed really well and the pace was just about right. The only thing I would recommend is to use contractions when people are speaking. Most people say "we're" rather than "we are"
Tawny-Fern chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
I like this story a lot do far. I think you've depicted the relationship between Chase and Cameron (or, I guess, what would have been) quite acurately. Although I have to admit I can't really see Chase being a devout Catholic. :)

The thing that bothers me, though, is the fact that the Ave Maria link on your profile doesn't work! I really wanted to hear it, and then- disappointment. So, if you knew of another one like it, that would make me very happy. :)

Back to the original point, great story!
WhiteCamellia chapter 23 . 4/6/2010
Great job with this story! I really enjoyed reading it! )
abc233 chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
I've really enjoyed it so far! Though, being from England myself I must say you've missed out on all the fun parts of the UK, and unless you stay in Hostels you're not likely to find shared bathroom facilities here anymore... OH! And you'll never, ever, EVER find a cabbie that doesn't talk to you during the journey, especially in London!

The grammar/spelling is really good, Foreman's missus is a bit too perfect at times but that can be overlooked as it is one of the best Chameron fics I've read on ffnet. Looking forward to finishing this!
xCandi213 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Uh Immungoical is the study of organs

Imuge(SP)?what every the heck 13 ish Disease

XD lots of sp

:3 I did reasearch:D
CinnamonStuff chapter 23 . 3/30/2009
Woow. I'm utterly impressed. This was an amazing story. You have the writing skills, the humor, the romance (not over the top)... I especially loved how you portraited Chase as a complex and slightly damaged person, without pitying him too much. And of course, Pamela is a wonderful character, I wish I would have met your coworker D

Thank you for writing, I love this story!

Xx
Girlz-Rule chapter 23 . 3/26/2009
great story, loved it:D
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
i like pam. she's very amusing.
K chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I spent a good part of the day reading Ducklings, with the exception of 3 hours to watch my team get beat by the lowly Tigers, and I have to confess: I loved this story.

You did make some changes in the characters, but you also provided more than ample motivation for those changes. Really House is the only one I think you went overboard on and I can live with that.

Great story and a very nice read. Thank you for your talents and your time.
Cara chapter 23 . 5/3/2008
Cute story :) Really appreciated the Foreman and Pamela bit, he seems way to underused sometimes. Although Cameron did seem like quite an insufferable bitch, just imo.

Anyway, just a general comment? It'll be much more natural if you'd use contractions in your dialoge, like 'can't' instead of 'cannot', 'they're' instead of 'they are'... I don't know, maybe it's a cultural thing, but the dialogue just seemed more awkward that way.

Thanks for a great story though!
Claire Poncherrii chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
this is s cute!
AnaDry chapter 23 . 3/15/2008
I really love this story, and can't wait to read more of your work.
april chapter 23 . 2/27/2008