Reviews for Paradox
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Okay. Appologies in advance to the author here for what I'm about to do but I am DAMN tirred right now.

Krow's Blood. Understand where you come from with Butt breath . . . er . . .Bush. HowEVER, I come here to get away from the news (and news about that idiot especially). Do NOT darken this place of refuge with even mentioning that bastard's name again here.

In other words, while you're fucking Bush go fuck yourself as well!
bob chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
quick clue about dialogue formatting... new speaker new paragraph...
Lord-Potter-Gryffindor chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
Please update this story soon. It is a really good story and I would like to read more chapters for this story. Please keep going with this story and update soon.
Krow Blood chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
interestin...that means that the evangelion 02 is based in your creete, right? because the only one disegned in germany was the eva 02, the 00 and the 01 were in japan, the 03 and 04 in north-america(FUCK BUSH)and the MP evas were made between north-america(FUCK BUSH) and germany
imperial guardsman chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
nice story thus far, i hope that it gets better and better, i was just wondering about your choice of parings, is it AxS,HxS,AccxS,RxS or what?

or even better Shinji x harlem

regardless it's a good story and i hope that it is continued.

Regrads

Luke
Ghost of Meat chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
Short, really good, but short
Krow Blood chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
...too much shinjiXharem, I would've liked it the most if it was just a hikariXshinji
Krow Blood chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Could be 2 persons, the bitch...I mean, asuka(many asuka fans appear and pound him against the wall)

Or The bastard...I mean, touji(the only 2 touji fans kick his nuts)

Please, can somebody get me to the hospital?
WebKnight chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Pretty good story.

I like the way you go from one chapter to another with a cliff hanger.

I'll i.m. you with some other stuff though.
Neferius chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Careful, I wouldn't want another writer to become a review whore even if it means longer chapters.

I like how this is going and don't have too many questions, most of which will probably be answered soon anyway.

Read ya Later.
arosario chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Love the new chapter. can't wait to see what WYVERN is all about. Update when u can (hopefully soon), You have a new fan.
SilvaShadow chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
update soon plz
Neferius chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Well this is interesting. I like Shinji x Hikari stories so I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
SwordSlasher chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER DAMMIT!

I w-a-n-n-a read it!
Eric chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Oh suspenseful,

Glad to see paragraphs in your second chapter,

Since Shinji is wondering what happened to Rei, does he start to dig for clues, and galantly searches for her? It would be out of charcter, but then agian so was Toji, and Shinji to some extent.

But then agian with this new love triangle, Shinji might not survive to find out.

I bet its Askua who finds then together, after all Toji just tried to commit rape against Hikari I doubt very much he would go to class the next day.