Reviews for The Morning After
Dexz chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
HHAAAAHHAAAHHA..!

LOL! Definitely I'm not gonna kill you, and This is definitely one of the funniest stories I've ever read, really. XD

Thank you so much for writing this story. Love this very much. :D
FaerieKitteh chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I cracked up laughing. OMG. I love, love, love, LOVE, this.
alyabunny chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I personally, will not be killing you 'cause I'm a fan of both pairings and this is pure GOLD!
Gothic-Insanity64 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
XD That was freaking hilarious... I read it out to my sister, we couldn't stop laughing at the fourth one! xD

Great job, write some more different scenario thingys, they're fun!
deleted1e5283424 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOL. "I love you?"

"I hate you."

"Oh."

This was so epic XD
NoxNerd chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Ahahaha, this was totally awesome XD
T. Taiyoo chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I would never kill you! That was... hilarious! And you gave me an ideia, thank you!
ladyccino chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
HOLY #$%.

I thought Cloud was really preggy.

hehe, Sephy kept saying 'Say what?'

:p

and Kadaj?

XD
KILLERmiles chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OMG that was like one of the funnest storys i have ever read

it was great i love that you added Kadaj to the mix...i also likeed how you had all the different little storys that is so funny.

I think you sould keep making more i would really like to see one that had kadaj yazoo and loz all in it. i just cant find a good funny kadaj yazoo loz one.

i got a good pic from photo bucket that would be great insperation for one if you email me back so i got your email address i'll send it to you.

well hope to hear from you...KILLERmiles
Polish chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Lol! I loved it! and man Sephiroth that was mean! I mean burn! he just left and everything! and yes kids stay away from alcohol, cuz in the end you will end up in crack shit scenarios, or maybe even surrosis of the liver, which is very bad.
kellegirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I can't breath! I'm laughing to hard. I feel light headed. Oh my god! That was way too funny. You should cut your lawn and not throw away the grass more often.
ryuchi-shuichi41 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
haha, that was so funny, especially the pregnant part.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
XD Okay... O.O That was more fun than I could've dreamed.
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I think KadajxCloud is hot!
Myobu chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
OMG this is just too cool... XD I'm keeping this baby's address for comfortable re-reading! XD