Reviews for My Real Parents
CheriM125 chapter 17 . 6/24
Wonderful!
starlite22 chapter 4 . 6/22
What's happened to Hermione's adopted parents they seem to of been forgotten.
TJSweetman chapter 1 . 6/15
great story and i loved the new concept...a frw mistakes here and then but wow..never read an hp story like this before...loved it!
Okay wait i just finished chapter 1 you said Hermione's 3/4 pureblood but according to Rowling's book HoHHaDH Professor McGonagall's father is a muggle named Robert McGonagall so she's a halfblood same as Tom Riddle, therefore Hermione should be 2/4 pureblood js
This was a super fun read. Thanks!
eli.asdfghjkl chapter 17 . 2/25
Alright listen, I'm so damn happy after reading this. It was so well written and well planned. I like that despite Hermione being OOC she was still somewhat true to herself and I love how you did the courting. ALSO can I touch on the fact that you totally just gave me a new OTP in Ginny and Draco, like they are so cute, I can all too well see them arguing and then making out. I just...I just can't even. I loved it soooooooooooooo much and I just found an all new favorite story. I do have to admit though that the only things I disliked were Tom and Minerva getting back together, He did betray and rape her. And I hated how you took away the snippy bitter Severus, but that's a personal thing as I fell in love with the rude sarcastic Severus. All in all it was an amazing story and absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for a good read and one that I was willing to stay up until 1:30am just to finish reading. I'll stop talking your ear off now, You are making great work lovely!
Dani Mykai chapter 17 . 1/6
very good story really enjoyed it a lot really great job should do more like this
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
Nice story! And what a big Dumbly bashing. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2016
I liked the plot as I thought that it was different enough from most of the writing out there. However, despite the complexity of your ideas, your story has little character depth-they are the same from beginning to end. The writing itself is also very clunky, as if this should have been a first draft or expanded outline rather than the final product. There were several grammatical and continuity mistakes that should be addressed as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
How were Lavender, Ron and Pavarti at the ball at all, you said in the previous chapters they were all banned for the behaviour, a rather bad incosistency don't you think?
starlite22 chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
Great story, unusual and unique idea, only thing I wouldn of like was more of Hermiones adoptive parents as they seem to of been forgotten once she found out who her real parents were.
It's a shame you no longer write.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
This was a very interesting retake on the HP story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
CrazySlytherin chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
rather enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
I am beyond words. I laughed and cried and was angry. You are a true talent to be able to give a person so many emotions just through written word. I know I will come back and read this again. You are a brilliant mind to come up with something so complex. Throughly enjoyed every moment reading this masterwork.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
I have no words for how amazing this was.I became emotional when Severus proposed to Hermione,not surprising since I was in tears watching my sister get married.I'm recommending this to everyone!