Reviews for My Real Parents
Snapefan1983 chapter 4 . 11/18/2022
I thought she was head girl so had her own room ? So they can’t access her stuff ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 3 . 11/18/2022
Is hermione a Parseltongue in this story being the dark lords biological daughter? ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 11/18/2022
Did Minerva know this? Albus took the baby girl and switched it with a muggle baby that had been stillborn and modified the doctors' memories.
hermioneisbadass chapter 17 . 3/19/2022
i love this soooooo much
good job and i hope you keep posting
i dont have the app so i saved it as my first favorite fanfic on word documents
did i already say great job?
please keep posting and i think i found myself a new hermione otp
riverrat1 chapter 17 . 12/13/2021
This is a very well written and interesting story. It is showing things from a totally different angle. I truly enjoyed it.
furface294 chapter 6 . 12/10/2021
"Massage Pen" hmm yesss how did i miss THAT on previous read-throughs?
braye27 chapter 17 . 9/20/2021
I just finished reading your story, and wanted to let you know how entertaining it was to read an SSHG that totally did not follow the usual playbook. Well done, You!

Beth
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2021
i can't believe the prophecy said phony
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2021
It's a blast reading this story so many years after it was written and with none of the changes made to "canon" showing up. Nice job!

Ugh, and of course Albus decided the next arc of Hermione's life w/o bothering to even ask her if that's what she wanted to do...
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/18/2021
Hermione's the daughter of voldy-shorts? Yikes
HumorMe2 chapter 17 . 4/18/2021
Totally delightful and enjoyable. Thanks!
Delilah Moon chapter 17 . 3/17/2021
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I couldn't stop reading this! It's 2am and I finished. This really is awesome! I liked it very much. Thank you for writing it and thanks to your muse for this great story.
KingoftheFey chapter 17 . 1/10/2021
This story was amazing and so well written. I loved it.
gay-gryffindor16 chapter 17 . 1/1/2021
I loved this so much!
DJArla chapter 17 . 12/2/2020
Lovely. This had all the elements I look for in a great fan fic and I was enraptured throughout the entire story. It was so unique but so much fun to read. Thanks for your efforts in writing it