Reviews for My Real Parents
Dani Mykai chapter 17 . 1/6
very good story really enjoyed it a lot really great job should do more like this
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
Nice story! And what a big Dumbly bashing. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2016
I liked the plot as I thought that it was different enough from most of the writing out there. However, despite the complexity of your ideas, your story has little character depth-they are the same from beginning to end. The writing itself is also very clunky, as if this should have been a first draft or expanded outline rather than the final product. There were several grammatical and continuity mistakes that should be addressed as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
How were Lavender, Ron and Pavarti at the ball at all, you said in the previous chapters they were all banned for the behaviour, a rather bad incosistency don't you think?
starlite22 chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
Great story, unusual and unique idea, only thing I wouldn of like was more of Hermiones adoptive parents as they seem to of been forgotten once she found out who her real parents were.
It's a shame you no longer write.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
This was a very interesting retake on the HP story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
rather enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
I am beyond words. I laughed and cried and was angry. You are a true talent to be able to give a person so many emotions just through written word. I know I will come back and read this again. You are a brilliant mind to come up with something so complex. Throughly enjoyed every moment reading this masterwork.
The Septic Gryff chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
I have no words for how amazing this was.I became emotional when Severus proposed to Hermione,not surprising since I was in tears watching my sister get married.I'm recommending this to everyone!
Savang chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
whaouh greate story ! It was very very AWESOME !
5hadowWolf chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
First off I want to say I thought the name choice for Harry's last two boys (Remus and Romulus) was beautiful. The founders of Rome. lol Anyways besides that I absolutely adored this story and am so glad I gave it a chance. Also I would favorite this story if I could login (my name is my username btw) but I haven't been able to log in for some reason.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2016
Amazing!
kittybug85 chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
fantastic story!
Scarlet Lupin chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
This was amazing and a joy to read I'm so glad I got to read and I look forward to reading more of your works thx and keep up the good work
Tilty.bbb chapter 17 . 5/21/2016
This was a great read. Well done