Reviews for My Real Parents
Henri chapter 17 . 3/16
Awesome twisting of tom riddles goals. Most evil dumbledore yet that i have read. Great story.
Henri chapter 8 . 3/16
Nice prophecies but far too derailed. Especialy after everything about vaugness.
Henri chapter 7 . 3/16
As a hunter myself, hunting prevents overpopulation and die-offs. Without predators a population soars the plumets in a die-off. Hunting is highly regulated to avoid harming the species overall.
this story is amazing
Lamorak Korving chapter 5 . 2/28
Hermione as a Slytherin student makes a refreshing change from when she is
portrayed as a Gryffindor student. Her reasoned debate with her father, Tom
Riddle, was well-written and believable. It was delightful to read of Lord Voldemort
as a caring father, and Narcissa Malfoy as a loving mother. Ron Weasley, as
usual, is being his normal, idiotic, "All Slytherins Are Evil!" spiteful self. Really?
All Slytherins? I grant you that Voldemort, Lucius, Draco and Snape aren't what
you would call nice, but Blaise Zabini, Daphne and Astoria Greengrass and Tracey Davis are rather pleasant Slytherins, and don't forget Horace Slughorn, who taught Potions when Severus Snape was teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts, and he was a really nice Slytherin.
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 2/27
I cannot help but admit that I find this story absolutely fascinating. Ron is as
stupid as ever, but what really makes it interesting is not just that Hermione is
written as a pureblooded Slytherin, but that Tom Marvolo Riddle, alias Lord
Voldemort, and Professor Minerva McGonagall, are her real parents. I wonder how
Voldemort will react when he sees the word "Mudblood" carved into her left arm
by Draco Malfoy.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 2/17
I like your plot so far and look forward to seeing how this plays out.
private chapter 17 . 1/24
Ur story is bullshit everyone knows draco and hermoine and goes together such an idiot
levenes247 chapter 17 . 1/24
It was a cute and wonderful story which I enjoyed a lot! I usually find it hard to read teen rated story's and under as they seem to be missing a lot of the romance but this one was wonderfully written and very enjoyable. Thanks a bunch!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Grate story loved sooooooo much best one I have ever read! (Fanfiction story's) continue to write you are really good at it️️️️️️
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Great story!
Time Lady Kate chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
I love your rewritten prophecy!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Amazing story
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I'd love to know what would have happened with its story had Harry accepted Draco's friendship in first year... :)
I am the bloodqueen chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
gosh i wish i have your talent this is amazing