Reviews for Hearts
f.tastarossa chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
Wheee very nice fic! Thank for your wonderful work!
Dreaming Snow chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
it's hard to read this story due to the many grammatical and spelling errors -.-
pikachu2510 chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
awww i think ch. 9 is sooooo cuteee~~ wen Syaoran fell asleep in the library w/ Sakura... i was kinda confused... i wasnt sure if Syaoran was sleepin on the floor or on Sakura's lap... which i think is really cuteee ) well thx 4 writin )

~*pika*~
pikachu2510 chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
eyyy... Syaoran nvr said that he loved Sakura . ... i was hopin that Syaoran's sisters would come bak 2 life . ... well this story was great thx 4 writin it D ~*pika*~
Joy Ly chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
KAWAII! loved this story!

But some areas of the story had typos and made the story a bit confusing at times! :(

KEEP WRITING!:)
digi-gal-rox chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
aw! so sweet!
fmakhtc1fan chapter 13 . 3/17/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY LOVE YOUR STORY! x3 your story was what actually got me started on fanfiction :D so thank you for that! You're story is, like, the perfect first story cause it's filled with plot twists, the occasional cliffhangers, the hard-to-get-but-finally-gotten happy ending, and even a few grammar errors! xDD it just means that there's room for improvement, but till then your story is bomb! :P nonetheless, I love love love your story xP

-fmakhtc1fan-

~Are you afraid your dreams might come true?~
destiny921 chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
Aw... So Sweet!
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait to read more!
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
I think Pravada is pocessing Tomoyo. I hope I get it right!
TsunZiven chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
Lovely story. Very well written and I hope to read more from you.
takari love chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
Nice happy ending...lol

I love it...,
Musette Fujiwara chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
The end was awesome, I loved how Syaoran took until the end to finally realise what he felt for her, in fact his sisters had to tell him...

I loved it...
angelsakura16 chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
"I promise to review every story I read!" that was one of d best stories i've ever read...u truly are an amazing writer...i cried a lot (you owe me tissues for that...juz kiddin)well... neweiz awesome story! (_) luved d ending too!
purinai chapter 13 . 1/19/2007