Reviews for Let me start anew
Lady Wednesday chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
He read her diary and she read his letters, uh... seems fair.
Ethlena chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
This was a very good peice very intresting. I wonder what will happen next? Please update soon.

The Dancing Cavalier chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
I thought it was a good story...very suspensful and suspiscious about the letter...rather short but it was written very well... great job PLEASE CONTINUE!
Glen Jacobs chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
I like the story so far, Chapter 2 is more exciting than 1. The tension is building; I can't wait to find out what happens next. And my eyes didn't bleed at all!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I LOVE IT! Mwah ha ha! I hate the cliffy hangers.
Lady Wednesday chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
That was good, but i wonder. Maybe you could have more paragraph that explain stuff? I don't know, that's what i like. don't have no listen to me though _ great story!
giveamouseacookie chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
What do I think . . .

Starting your summary with "so I suck at summaries" or something of the like is not going to inspire anyone to read your fic. Do something about that. As in FIX it. The implication is that if you can't write a good summary, you can't write at all - it's only two sentences! And if you really can't write, you're better off hiding it than giving it away in the summary, right off the bat.

Punctuation - things like apostrophes (') and commas (,) would really help. So would a firmer grasp on English grammar. If you're ESL, ignore this, good job, keep it up, other languages are always awful to write in. If you're not . . . English as a Second Language is NOT the impression you want to give.

Read actual books, on paper, published by real authors. Look at how they get their points across - and the grammar they use. Grammar is how you make sure your audience is thinking what you want them to think, and not something completely different. Work on it.

As for the plot - melodramatic to the point of comedy. Subtle is not just a word in the dictionary - look it up.
Ethlena chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
This was a really good chapter. I still want to know what Drac's done that is so awful to make her want to leave. I now allso want to know who this mysterious man is! please keep this story going and update soon.

Ardina chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Oh shut it. I think its rather good and can't wait for another update. Honestly, is anyone does complain then...then...hm...oh we'll gang up together and get rid of 'em! Yes? lol

i liked the potrayl of the Vampire Lord himself, very nice. Such a gentlemen don't you think? Her memories and switching between past and present was also elegently done. My dear you're a treasure...and this fic keeps me entertained during my boring biology lesson...so in other words its a god-send.

Your faithful reviewer,

Ardina
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Absolutly stunning. I can't wait to see what happens next. Start writting now. Thanks for the add as well. That makes me happy! Amazing start though, I really cant wait for an update!
Ardina chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I am excited, I might even be thrilled. We want to know more. Its great, can't you tell from the reaction? We need to know more!

LOL

Seriously, well done (hopefully that won't sound patronising). Your characters are brilliant and I'm looking forward to long updates for long reviews...lol

Your ever strange reviewer,

Ardina
Crazy Columbia and Shiny Shoes chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
So dramatic, I love it! You got some real talent yourself hun ;D I'll be waiting for the next chapter...so you better hurry up and update oh and thank you for your sweet comments and ideas for my story I will be using them!
Ethlena chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is a spectacular first chapter. Beautifuly constructed and magnificently executed. You've really captured my imagination; I wonder why she feels that he's been using her? This is a great peice of writing, one that comes up and says "hey i've arrived so pay attention" ! Great writing well done thanks for making my day.

The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Good job. There were a few grammical errors but nothing significant. Poor girl.. used by vlad...we'll aren't we all. Dang it i wish he was real...if he was...i wouldn't leave him. But since he isn't...YOU GO GIRL, LEAVE THE BUTHEAD.