Reviews for A Minor Problem
librastar chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
hilarious. Batman's POV was done extremely well!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 9/26/2006

I actually hit my head on the desk from laughing so hard. OMG. This was so funny. Excellent job. I love the closing line too.

ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
That was great!
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/18/2006

For someone who admittedly is not used to writing the funnies, you sure did a good job Gaia. I’m just sorry it took me this long to get to this fic. I’ll check out a few of the others. I’ve never been much for fluff so forgive me if I skip a few along the way. Take care and once again - you did great. Keep it up.
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
OMG! I absolutly LOVED it! Keep on going! You're such a great writer, and I love BM/WW! You write it so well! I LOVE YOU KELLY!

Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
lol jinxed it, lol! DAMMIT! lol...just... ! great one dude!
irony882 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is your first humor fic? Well, it's a great first! I like the way you've made Bruce seem more human, having hiccups and all, especially with the bonus visit from Diana!

kitkatfox chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Heheh, that was a lovely bit of fluffy humor goodness. I like the image of Mr. Awesome Cool Professional superhero Batman trying to hide hiccups in a hallway. Love the bit with J'onn probably knowing what Batman's doing. But of course, he's too polite to say anything. Fluffy goodness was awesome. You're a very good writer.

The ending was the best!

(I've always been told sucking something through a straw works *wink*)
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Sorry it took so long to review, but I thought this was hilarious! I still have a huge smile on my face. ] See? It's funny because it never occurs to me that they are regular people who have the same issues and foibles that we do sometimes - like the hiccups. I'm surprised he doesn't carry around some sort of Bat-tonic for hiccups in his belt. Bet he goes home tonight to create one. And PS - Go Diana! Taking advantage of his self-consciousness to sneak in under his guard. I loved it!
whylime chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
no time to sign, just popping in while at work

great story! I hate getting the hiccups. Some people with kidney problems get hiccups that can last for months as a side effect - good thing thats probably not what Batman has.

hope you get your muse under control soon!
Who do you think chapter 1 . 9/15/2006

But it was oh so very humorous, Lovie.

Torturing Bruce is the best way to start the day.
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I don't see any need to apologize either.

That was great!
Icha chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
What's apologizing for?

THis is SO FUNNY! I laughed out loud! True! NEver thought of Bats having hiccup! And it's not even fixed with Diana's kisses!

And thanks for sharing Dick's craze over pizza. I had writter him and Donna enjoying fettuccini, but I think I will change it to pizza instead...
Dreamlight chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Lol, definately cute. I would love to see this in an actual comic or cartoon of Batman
29 | « Prev Page 1 2