Reviews for Sleepless Nights
SaoirseAva chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
As a three-year veteran of the dorms, I can officially say I know how you feel! Having an inconsiderate roommate is the worst. I hope the situation gets better for you - ahem, I mean Elphaba. ;)

Jennie
Crookykanks chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Well, "Elphaba" is a stubborn girl who may allow herself to lose a battle, but never a war. If I know the little green stalk, she'll find that phone where he roomate leaves it in the dorm and hide it in her own pillowcase (her roomie would never dare look there, lest she be covered in imagined filth) then, she would take the little radio and steal the batteries, tossing them in a different dorm's bin. If some dead ones of the same size were available, she would place those inside the radio as well. The AC adapter cord (for surely they have those in Oz) would mysteriously find its way to the bottom of "Elphaba's" hamper. Nothing looks out of place, and "Galinda" is befuddled. "Elphie" may finally sleep with a bright smirk on her face the whole night through!

;-)

Good luck with the impossible roomie. You did surprisingly well with this story considering. Your cahracterizations (based on life or not) are believable and well planned. Nice writing. Even if you can't seem to sleep, continue writing for us will you? Might as well let something productive come of a bad situation, eh? )
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Elphaba needs to find the switch box and shut the power off at midnight if Glinda's not snoozing or at elast done by then. And/ Or slip ambien into her dinner drink and switch her coffee to decaf.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Geez, "Elphaba"'s roommate sounds horrible! Thank GOD my roommate is not like that. Hmm...is therea anyone "Elphaba" can contact about her issue? Like the Residence Office, or something? Poor "Elphaba", I feel so bad for her! :(
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Yes let Elphie get some sleep! This is well written.