Reviews for Collector of Pain
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
ooh oh i know the quote i know the quote! its from your outrageously long profile! :D:D nice...

hm weak cliffy... still... i wonder how much longer he could continue to kill people before he himself 'throws himself off a cliff into the river'?
savageSoundwave chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
naruto sounded very...i doon't want to say cold or'll say...cording! :D life is so painful for poor little naru-chan sometimes (sigh) i wish he could be happy for once :) but a person is allowed to dream right? oh bush and the government took that away didn't they...damn...well now what am i suppose to do about them leagalizing gay marriage...crap..stupid law system! :D (i am not making fun of gay people or their marriage, it just pisses me off that the government can be shallow cold-hearted bastards!) oka enough of my what was i saying? oh yes another great job by you! :D
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
ACK! going back to make shure I had reviewed everything I had read and well... ACK I forgot SO SO many *sobs* I'm sorry Moon-chan, so very very sorry ( It's a shame no one elles has reviewed this, this is friggin' awsome just like all your other work ) man... the cliffie-ish ending *sobs* yeah... I really need to think of an idea I would like to see you write a one shot on, cause if it is even HALF as good as this my brain may just explode from the wonderfulness that is a one shot dedicate to me *HUGE grin*
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
*squeals* oh dear lord! you got this out so fast!

I am in LOVE with it. I absolutly adore how you made a connection with the whole heart collecting and the heart being the source of pain, there for it was the only thing you need to really take out. *sighes in happiness*

This was great...and I'm so happy with how you went with the idea! *hugs you happily* I am in love with you! mwah!