Reviews for Incubus
c3lia chapter 19 . 3/22
Wow! Loved the story! :) Super different and original, but still quite in-character. And very good balance between dialogues, descriptions and characters' thoughts! I'm just left wondering about their original fight at Jack's cabin, and if Sam was actually able to dress herself back... :) But other than those two details: all perfectly tied down!
Tks for taking the time to write and share this story here with us!
Hugs from Portugal, C!
c3lia chapter 8 . 3/22
Yeah, it's more comedy than angst! good call! :)
c3lia chapter 6 . 3/22
"bad girls get to stay with Jack" - well, a with Jack O'Neill being such a great character... I sure want to be a bad girl :) Still reading and LOOOVING the story! :)
c3lia chapter 2 . 3/22
Poor Sam: "death by burocratic mistake"! Lol
c3lia chapter 1 . 3/22
OMG...! you did NOT just killed Carter on your first chapter! :) Luckily, your story's recap tells your readers about how death is hardly the end for someone as determined as Sam Carter :) Ok, your summary gives me hope! Let's see what chapter 2 will bring :)
aislingeach chapter 17 . 2/5/2016
ahahaha this is perfect xD
I love the dry humour
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Brilliant! Love this! Love the humour and the weird setup.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Hysterical, DMV!
mishy-mo chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Very enjoyable :)
Aerhyce chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I'm imagining what a really pious-to-death dude would react at this afterlife.
Pious-to-death, get it? Hehe
Silverlea chapter 19 . 8/31/2011
Different, but I enjoyed it!
Katetanic chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
LOVE IT! I am a sucker any time Carter is hurt, let alone killed, so it was hard to read at first but you definitely rewarded us by all the humour! Absolutely awesome!

I laughed several times and the bit about "Does that mean you're oly Hannah?" was just hilarious!

Keep up the great writing! I've almost finished all your SG-1 fics. LOL

Thank you for using your great imagination for SG-1!
fanka77 chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
Simply fantastic!
Starlite1 chapter 19 . 3/23/2010
Awesome!
JLo10131121 chapter 19 . 12/6/2009
I LOVED this story! Very original, different, with a quirky sense of humor I enjoyed immensely. And nice ending. I was wondering how the hell you were going to dig yourself out of that hole. lol