Reviews for Incubus
marcyfoote chapter 19 . 4/30/2019
Loved it
Moebius2015 chapter 19 . 6/24/2018
that was definitely different! Well delivered too :-)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 19 . 6/4/2018
Okay, this is absolutely fantastic!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 10 . 6/4/2018
Ahahahahah! Oh that is hilarious! XD
AgentKalGibbs chapter 8 . 6/4/2018
Yay Teal’c!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 4 . 6/4/2018
"I have always seen an exclusive bond between them. I consider their bond to be a marriage." — love this line so much. I did wonder, however, why Sam didn’t get a military funeral? She certainly deserved the honour.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 2 . 6/4/2018
*slightly less devastated* ...
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
Speaking of wanting to die... is that what you’re trying to make me feel like...?! T_T *sobbing*
c3lia chapter 19 . 3/22/2017
Wow! Loved the story! :) Super different and original, but still quite in-character. And very good balance between dialogues, descriptions and characters' thoughts! I'm just left wondering about their original fight at Jack's cabin, and if Sam was actually able to dress herself back... :) But other than those two details: all perfectly tied down!
Tks for taking the time to write and share this story here with us!
Hugs from Portugal, C!
c3lia chapter 8 . 3/22/2017
Yeah, it's more comedy than angst! good call! :)
c3lia chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
"bad girls get to stay with Jack" - well, a with Jack O'Neill being such a great character... I sure want to be a bad girl :) Still reading and LOOOVING the story! :)
c3lia chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
Poor Sam: "death by burocratic mistake"! Lol
c3lia chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
OMG...! you did NOT just killed Carter on your first chapter! :) Luckily, your story's recap tells your readers about how death is hardly the end for someone as determined as Sam Carter :) Ok, your summary gives me hope! Let's see what chapter 2 will bring :)
aislingeach chapter 17 . 2/5/2016
ahahaha this is perfect xD
I love the dry humour
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Brilliant! Love this! Love the humour and the weird setup.