Reviews for The Flavor of Magic
johnterrencekelly chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I do wish you keep up with these stories. These are ideal for short reading in between card duels, not to mention that it adds more "flavor" to the flavor texts. Since Magic: The Gathering has a thousand and one interesting flavor texts, I hope to see a thousand and one stories as well.

P.S. Some cards, in particular those that have a cycle, have connected flavor texts too. Since it would be tedious to create five separate stories-after all, they do share a theme- will I see a novel around these flavor texts too?
Lixie Lorn chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Not completely sure what a Myr is still, but that's mean. Damn goblins. The only good goblin is... my goblin.

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars, Dragon Prince and the Fifth Sutakage, out.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Only 200 reviews. Bah. Evil Rule.

Can't let this go.

~General Everin Stormclaw, Dragon Prince, out.
Lixie Lorn chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
A little mean, but good.

Poor soldier.

Kamigawa isn't a very nice place at the moment, is it. It's all Konda's fault.
GreySentry chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
It's refreshing to see someone weave short tales out of the wisps of background, philosophy, and humor that we know as flavor text.
Lixie Lorn chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
I like this a lot. (All hail Jaya Ballard, queen of flavour text)

I wish i'd come up with this. An idea that would make a great story is Dream Stalker-Time Spiral, 1U, 1/5. When it comes into play return a permanent you control to it's owners hand.

What happens when it is the dream that wakes and the sleeper that fades into memory?
CyberGorth chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
I really liked the stories you did, and I especially appreciate the way you gave the flavor text that inspired each one before they started. I really hope you add more to this.