Reviews for I Can Dream, Can't I?
xBSBxBONESx chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
so i am in the process of reading all your fics (to be honest, for some reason the first time i read some of them i thought i hated them, but i am thinking i got my authors mixed up because these are some of the best ones i have read...so i am making up for lost fic reading time :D), and i am just a bit confused with this one. based on when the season two episodes aired and when you updated this fic, how did you know the status of booth and cam's relationship? the last chapter makes sense since it aired on the 27th and you updated on the 28th, but since i cant see when the middle chap was posted i may just have to assume you are psycic lol. i am going to have to try to not read fics for a whole week so i can do school work but keep on updating your other fics (i just started the last of the butterfly effect series) and ill catch up when i can :)
allymcnally chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
That seemed a but rushed...
Cursive Obsession chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Wow. That was a really amazing first chapter. Somehow it was...powerful. in some way. I don't know. Really awesome.
DaniJay chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Great Story!

So, do you think there will be another chapter?

Please.

DJ
siapom chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
You know, I read this the day you posted it. How did I not review? *shakes head* Anyway, I really like the way you wove the new storyline into this chapter. And, it's about time Tempe stopped running! :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
GP~

WOW! HONESTLY...this DIDN'T go the way I thought it would at ALL! It WAS so MUCH MORE! It of course ended the way I had hoped! BUT it was all the inbetween stuff that was a REAL surprise! AND WOW...to think there's more to come! NOW I'm really excited! NICE MUSIC PIC TOO! Can't wait for NEXT chapter!

~G :D
18lzytwner chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Oh yeah! He chased her half way around the world and now it's gonna be all good. I love it!
dddynamite chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
Muwahahahah I like it alote!
artigiano chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
so good. :) excellent!
Poty chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
I loved how you put yesterday's developments in you story... so cleaver! The interpretations you gave to their looks and actions...*sights*

You are doing an amazing job here... as always
iridescent eyes chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
I went to Prague last summer. It's probably the best place I've ever been. Not only is it beautiful and huge with lots of history, it's a big party city.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
Aw! I love it! After last night's eppy, I seriously needed that. I was totally yelling at the tv! Kiss her already! And then he goes off to Cam! Has he learned nothing? Those writers at FOX are seriously playing with our minds here! I mean how many episodes have there been in just this season where they almost kissed?

OK, I'm calming down now, lol.

Great job, sweetie! I loved the ending!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Juliette Angel chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
GREAT chapter! I was all happy about the scene with Booth&Brennan last night in her office, and then BAM! he goes off and sleeps with Cam! Man, those people at FOX really need advice. We should email YOUR chapter for the suits at FOX to know how WE -the fans- would have wanted it to end. And PLEASE put on some BLACK BOXER BRIEF!
wolfmyjic chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
Oh Bravo! Nice chapter. I see inspriation fianlly struck. And nice way to work in last nights (27 Sept 2006) epi. Wasn't it kick a$$? Your hubby told me that you were yellin' at the TV. *giggle* I did the same thing! Anyhow...back to your chapter...well done...I really liked it. (Can you tell I'm a little hyper?) Can't wait to see what happens next...

~Wolfy~
canthereisto chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
Aw, YAY, I loves me some high quality fluffy ending! WOnderful goldy, wonderful!

Ava