Reviews for Desk Work
Me - Lazy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aww! Poor Nekozawa.. He was really really cute :[ I totally wish he didn't have that problem D: Kyouya ish ... unpredictable ;S
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
... That was a very enticing sentence you left down there _;; You wouldn't happen to have a sequel to this lovely one-shot _?
kitisnotl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw! Poor Kyoya and Nekozawa. ;-;

I say you should make another one where it's all explained, and they finish that up. ;D

Before I cry. ;-;
kimmie chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
wow, well done. i really liked it
Chapppyy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
sad...

lol
Kabbage Kat chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh. Poor Nekozawa (

Otherwise, I really liked the way you wrote the characters

. . . . .

That was an odd complement, wasn't it?
Retired Indefinitely chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Loved it! It was kinda sad because Kyouya's such an idiot and doesn't get how that was mean of him, but I still like it! Go Neko-chan! :D
Mr. Alice chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
"Very nice! Even if it was just a oneshot. Too bad, could have gone more with it. That was nice though."
Lorraylon chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Oh... I think Nekozawa needed a hug really badly... Poor Guy... I love you, Neko!
kekame chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
You're a talented writer and really good at getting inside Kyouya's head!

This story was depressing though! I'm suprised Nekozawa didn't have weird cult scars all over his body. XD
fangirlqueen chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
omg! that was really is thoughtful deep down so glad you captured that. good job! _
kyaazoi chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
poor neko! poor kyouya! i liked this fic. i think it would make a pretty decent multi-chapter fic, if you had plans to continue.
RavenToriBlack chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this! wow...you're an excellent writer! I love this story... the pairings SO interesting! Good ideas! GREAT WORK!
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow...so cute, but sad...

Are you going to continue? I hope you do. I can't wait for the next chapter...

WAH! Now Nekozawa is one of my fav. characters. So far Kaoru, Kyoya, and now Nekozawa. I really hope that this wasn't a one chapter story! Good Luck if you continue.

Tsubasa
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I don't know how exactly to explain it.

But wow. Yeah, wow works.

Also... I need to find a bit more of this.