Reviews for In the Middle
David the rock chapter 1 . 8/4
she wouldnt tell me to shut the fuck up in my house my damn when i pay the damn bills
Omg... This rivals game of thrones on length o.O
Really well written though alongside all your other works.
In lovemarcline chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
The best story I have ever read!
xXColdFusion13Xx chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
This was and always will be a fucking GRADE A story. This is by far the best fabric I have ever read on this whole entire site. PLEASE make more Kim x Shego x Bonnie stories.
Dani Amari chapter 23 . 9/3/2015
Please tell me their will be a sequel to this story
Orionslave chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
Only complaint i have is the lack of plasma usage to blast and/or fry someone :P Great story with these 3 otherwise though :D Can't wait to see if Tiffany makes an appearance in the want her to get blasted lol
Orionslave chapter 15 . 8/8/2015 we're certain like father like son... :P an asshole by any definition...anyway,damn...i dont remember Jason in On a short leash...huh,or myybe thats the one where i didnt finish to the end? gonna have to sort that out after finishing this :)
scifijoe chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
I just love your work.
Buddy5647 chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Not a real criticism, because it it cute, and it's not just you, but why does everybody seem to think and write Kim as SO STUPID!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Well that met and surpassed my expectations. Ok on to the next one.
Guntherson962 chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
Sometimes the greatest threat lies from within, Beware of no man more than yourself for we carry our worst enemies within us, for the devil within can do more harm than anyother... but what happens when this devil turns it's attention to another? All I know is that I do NOT envy Lyle right now, not since he managed to draw out the inner demon of not only Shego and Isabelle but Kim too.
Guntherson962 chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
Anyone can hold a grudge, it takes real courage to forgive.
Guntherson962 chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
If only they'd put the collar on Cali's humanoid form, it would have brought back such memories... look at me get nostalgic like an old man when it hasn't even been a year since I finished 'Walking The Line', good chapter Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
It just occured to me that the "fat lady" Cali and Dementor were talking about was DNAmy.
Guntherson962 chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Words simply can not convey how much I loved this chapter, Bonnie getting to legally tear into her family like a trained attack dog has me beyond the written word, Kudos my friend Kudos.