Reviews for In the Middle
Emb3rSky283 chapter 5 . 10/16/2020
I always come back to this fic, because it's an old favorite with my KP OT3 and it's a rare pair, but one thing that has always bothered me about this chapter is the scene with the guys while they're out to lunch. Yes, he did try flirting with Bonnie, but her response was condescending, arrogant and mean spirited. She immediately judged the guy on his (I'm presuming) looks and how he dressed and instead of just saying she's not interested she immediately insults the dude, making her come off as extremely conceited, and then Shego jumps in and it leads to all three including Kim (who is extremely OOC here, as she's not usually that hostile or malicious to anyone) ganging up to insult the guys... and yet it's written as if the guys are the bad guys here. When.. they're not.

In fact, the only thing that they did wrong was to respond to Bonnie being an arrogant bitch instead of walking away after her first comment, but to be honest Bonnie was the antagonist in that scenario because she chose to insult them instead of being civil about it. All she really had to say is that she was in a relationship and was currently out with her partners. Yeah, the guy tried to flirt, but he had no way at all of knowing that she was on a date, in a relationship or that that relationship was polyamorous and that the women she was with were her girlfriends. He just tried his luck. And then the girls acted like complete and total bitches to him and his friends... So how are they the bad guys in that scene? How are the girls the good guys there? What is it with most femmeslash fics portraying every male but a very select handful as being complete assholes? It makes zero sense to me.

Like, this fic takes that to the extreme honestly, because literally every male except Shego's dad, Shego's brothers (with the exception of Hego), Kim's brother, Wade, that OC of yours that works for the martial arts magazine and Ron are essentially made to be total dicks. Yeah, some come around later (Johnnie, Kim's Dad) but for the most part it's like if they have a penis, they're automatically assholes. Is it an attempt to justify the lesbian ship or do most femmeslash writers just have a vendetta against men? Ironic, considering quite a lot of those same authors actually are male themselves.
shthar chapter 20 . 6/25/2020
chapter 20 just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. a couple of millionaires ruined a person's life cause they were embarrassed. And now they forgive her? She's on the street, who the hell is gonna hire her? Where's her millionaire parents? She'll end up dead in a ditch come winter. And this will do nothing to stop any more pictures. Editors are who decides what gets printed. Not photographers.
GCook chapter 23 . 10/14/2017
This story was really well written. I though the story line was well thought out and it sucked me in. Thank you for writing such a awesome story!
David the rock chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
she wouldnt tell me to shut the fuck up in my house my damn when i pay the damn bills
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
Omg... This rivals game of thrones on length o.O
Really well written though alongside all your other works.
In lovemarcline chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
The best story I have ever read!
xXColdFusion13Xx chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
This was and always will be a fucking GRADE A story. This is by far the best fabric I have ever read on this whole entire site. PLEASE make more Kim x Shego x Bonnie stories.
Dani Amari chapter 23 . 9/3/2015
Please tell me their will be a sequel to this story
Orionslave chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
Only complaint i have is the lack of plasma usage to blast and/or fry someone :P Great story with these 3 otherwise though :D Can't wait to see if Tiffany makes an appearance in the sequel...so want her to get blasted lol
Orionslave chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Well...now we're certain like father like son... :P an asshole by any definition...anyway,damn...i dont remember Jason in On a short leash...huh,or myybe thats the one where i didnt finish to the end? gonna have to sort that out after finishing this :)
scifijoe chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
I just love your work.
Buddy5647 chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Not a real criticism, because it it cute, and it's not just you, but why does everybody seem to think and write Kim as SO STUPID!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Well that met and surpassed my expectations. Ok on to the next one.
Guntherson962 chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
Sometimes the greatest threat lies from within, Beware of no man more than yourself for we carry our worst enemies within us, for the devil within can do more harm than anyother... but what happens when this devil turns it's attention to another? All I know is that I do NOT envy Lyle right now, not since he managed to draw out the inner demon of not only Shego and Isabelle but Kim too.
Guntherson962 chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
Anyone can hold a grudge, it takes real courage to forgive.