Reviews for In the Middle
Sensei Jaq chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
I know I just finished this a few days ago, but I just had to read it again! It has been haunting my dreams while I’ve been reading the prequel and sequel! This is that good! And I’m now convinced that this is cannon!
Sensei Jaq chapter 23 . 9/21/2021
No! I don’t want it to be over! I wasn’t sure at first, but I got so into the characters and their delopement! I’m so gonna have to read the sequel! And I truly do want a full backstory of Kane and Isabel. Like their wedding, and his accident! (I know I’m like 12 years late, but it’s better late than never!)
Sensei Jaq chapter 21 . 9/21/2021
I was hoping that Isabel would’ve sent Kane after Lyle. Something like fire showing in his eyes. Since Kane seems to love Bonnie and Kim like his own daughters
Sensei Jaq chapter 13 . 9/19/2021
Honestly, I thought that the person who would mysteriously show up in their lives was Brick Flagg. And I love Cali! I hope we get to see more of her!
Sensei Jaq chapter 10 . 9/15/2021
Now I want more Kane and Isabel! I’d take a fanfiction of just them honestly!
Sensei Jaq chapter 2 . 9/10/2021
Wasn’t sure I’d like this story, but I’m hooked. Added to my favorite
shthar chapter 20 . 6/25/2020
chapter 20 just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. a couple of millionaires ruined a person's life cause they were embarrassed. And now they forgive her? She's on the street, who the hell is gonna hire her? Where's her millionaire parents? She'll end up dead in a ditch come winter. And this will do nothing to stop any more pictures. Editors are who decides what gets printed. Not photographers.
GCook chapter 23 . 10/14/2017
This story was really well written. I though the story line was well thought out and it sucked me in. Thank you for writing such a awesome story!
David the rock chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
she wouldnt tell me to shut the fuck up in my house my damn when i pay the damn bills
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
Omg... This rivals game of thrones on length o.O
Really well written though alongside all your other works.
In lovemarcline chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
The best story I have ever read!
xXColdFusion13Xx chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
This was and always will be a fucking GRADE A story. This is by far the best fabric I have ever read on this whole entire site. PLEASE make more Kim x Shego x Bonnie stories.
Dani Amari chapter 23 . 9/3/2015
Please tell me their will be a sequel to this story
Orionslave chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
Only complaint i have is the lack of plasma usage to blast and/or fry someone :P Great story with these 3 otherwise though :D Can't wait to see if Tiffany makes an appearance in the sequel...so want her to get blasted lol