Reviews for In the Middle
Buddy5647 chapter 17 . 4/4
Not a real criticism, because it it cute, and it's not just you, but why does everybody seem to think and write Kim as SO STUPID!
Well that met and surpassed my expectations. Ok on to the next one.
Guntherson962 chapter 21 . 4/1
Sometimes the greatest threat lies from within, Beware of no man more than yourself for we carry our worst enemies within us, for the devil within can do more harm than anyother... but what happens when this devil turns it's attention to another? All I know is that I do NOT envy Lyle right now, not since he managed to draw out the inner demon of not only Shego and Isabelle but Kim too.
Guntherson962 chapter 20 . 3/31
Anyone can hold a grudge, it takes real courage to forgive.
Guntherson962 chapter 19 . 3/30
If only they'd put the collar on Cali's humanoid form, it would have brought back such memories... look at me get nostalgic like an old man when it hasn't even been a year since I finished 'Walking The Line', good chapter Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 18 . 3/30
It just occured to me that the "fat lady" Cali and Dementor were talking about was DNAmy.
Guntherson962 chapter 16 . 3/29
Words simply can not convey how much I loved this chapter, Bonnie getting to legally tear into her family like a trained attack dog has me beyond the written word, Kudos my friend Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 15 . 3/29
That was even better than the 1st intermission chapter, and everyone still had their pants on, Kudos to you.
Guntherson962 chapter 13 . 3/29
Wow, Flirting and Cat-Girls and Witches, Oh my. Quite the chapter here.
Guntherson962 chapter 12 . 3/28
'They all fell asleep within minutes with hopes that things would finally get back to normal and that everything would be all right.', yeah that's about as likely as this guy I'm currently arguing with on Deviant Art that thinks Terra from Teen Titans can beat Toph Bei Fong understanding my old friend Mr. Logic.
Guntherson962 chapter 11 . 3/27
Aaah, that ending, priceless.
Guntherson962 chapter 10 . 3/27
That has got to be the first heterosexual sex scene I've seen you write, top notch my friend Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 9 . 3/26
Can't wait to see just how deep Mama bears claws sink into that little fink Tina, I haven't forgotten what she did to Junior in 'The Gods Must Be Laughing', because I certainly was laughing.
Guntherson962 chapter 5 . 3/23
I just knew the one time Shego got her way about sex in the Dojo was the time they'd have an uninvited guest.
The minute I saw Drakken mentioned in this chapter I knew it was gonna be a dark day in hell at some point.