Reviews for Pressure
valre chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
*swoon* They would be the ones with the anger issues in their sex lol
Sychronergy chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I've pretty much been searching forever for this fic. I remember reading it once, and I remembered the summary, but I could never find it again.

I absolutely LOVE this. This kind of arrogance is just so them. For there to be some kind of challenge even while ..having fun.
69ukeneji69 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Xanie chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Only Neji and Sasuke would ever think of having a contest on who makes the other get off quicker. Boys. What do we do without them? We do not procreate, that's for sure. ;)
blisblop chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Magnificent aren't they? Thank you .
blisblop chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
very satisfying.i really like the fact sasuke is younger.
anabel sinclair chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
O.o oh...that is so wrong XD about pwnage *shakes head* Can't see the Uchiha living this one down.

Great syntax, excellent word choice and I love the flow of kept it nice and tight through out and the finishing was just...beautiful.

The fact that you kept the characters more or less in character is also greatly appreciated. Bravo
Anger House chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Haha! I love it! You wrote this couple in such an awesome way!
Addictedreader09 chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
lol very nice!
SesshyKinsLuv chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
That was amazing.. The detail, your use of words. That was the greatest short fanfiction I have ever read.

Ja ne!

~Sesshy T.
rawrchelle chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
You know, I just loved the way you incorporated time into this. And no matter how much I love Sasuke while he's paired with Neji, I always find Neji just the slightest bit more dominant. If I could write like this when I'm drunk, I'd be drunk all the time.
Song-of-Insanity chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Ooh! Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh! I love you! I love you. I love SasuNeji, but there aren't a lot of good fanfictions with them out there. Hell, there's not a lot of fics with them together in general. Thnak you for doing us SasuNeji fans a favor! Now... write more. The yaoi compells you. I don't think I spelled that right.
saria222 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
O sauske got burned to a crisp in one minute OW that must have hurt his ego.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
LOL! INteresting chapI hope ya update .
Tyra chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
This is really great.

Both chapters are hot. Esoecially the second one.

Ah, Sasuke and Neji are created for each other, aren't they? xD

I love 'em.