Reviews for Spontaneous Combustion
LoquaciousLupin chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
"Even with the rain, any moment they could burst into flames."

I loved that line! and i really enjoyed this fic!

Nice Work.

Loopy
I Luv R-T chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
adorable!

ok, where's my remus? i'm waiting.. ;)
Giftless-Princess chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Meow! That was bloody fantastic! Very well written but I can't help but ask: is there anymore? I'd love to read a little aftermath lol! Regardless this is epic! TonksXRemus forever! xDDD Giftless Princess
doralupin86 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Lol...Bloody brilliant luv it! D
twilight.equals.love chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
very cute. love remus and tonks fics. and yea that title was epically trashy so in otherwords perfect : )
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hilarious! And so cute! I love Remus/Tonks. For so many reasons, even if it weren't canon. ) But kawaii! Yay! I like this. You did a good job.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Haha, loved it; great job!

Angelica
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw :( I want my Healer Lupin! This was so adorable, at the dn, when he ran at her in the rain, it was the cutest thing ever. All of it was just so sweet and funny! I hope to see a sequel about Healer Lupin, so I will put this on Story Alert just in case!
Imhereforever chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Bleh this story makes me depressed. Not that it's not good cause it's actually fabulous, But I'm sick and I'm now very lonely because I don't have my own sexy Remus... :( I loved the Little Red Riding Hood theme, and how pleased Remus was when she didn't make that connection right away. It made me smile thinking of a happy Remus.
bluecobweb chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
..,awesome:)
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
if you have time you should write that romance novel. lines like "Every stroke of his tongue was another log on the fire, causing the inferno in her to burn brighter. Victoria didn’t recognize the sounds that escaped her lips as his fingers used their magic to persuade her body to sing to his tune" are so awesomely perfect for such a book. i bet you'd make a fortune! now, about the fic... i realyl liked it. Don't know why I haven't read it before, but it's perefct entertainment on a weekend such as this, when the hurricane has caused quite a bit of rain and everyone i freakin' know is sick.

anyway, hope all is well with you,

AL
unique.normality chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
awesome
Pheo chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
XD Love this! Incredibly sweet and funny.
lynn chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
you've got to do a sequal where tonks is sick and "healer lupin" takes care of her! :) that would be great! anyhoo, i really liked your story! tonks and remus are so cute together, aren't they?
HeadStrongFool chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I'll be waiting for my Lupin in the mail and just to get it more quicker I am going to sit by the kitchen AC...And hwa got ice-cream too! with an extra scoop. Forget the Bronx Zoo tomorrow I want my Lupin!