Reviews for Running Ghost
zorrox chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Oh, wonderful! A long Dave fic that's well written, coherent, and has charecters that are actually in charecter! I could kiss you, if I wasn't on the other end of the internet. Anyway, this is by far my favorite of all your ER fics, even though I'm a bit wary of NativeAmerican!Dave. But please, please, please keep writing- you can't just leave us all hanging! I know it's been a while since you updated, but maybe that will give you a fresh perspective... Or something... Really, I suppose I'm just begging.

Anyway, it's well written and in charecter, which i a very rare thing for an ER fic, and I think you've got a lot of talent.

-zorro x
Politik chapter 17 . 5/24/2004
Hi,
I know its been a long long time since you wrote this, and you have moved on to other things... but it is a great story, and if you ever found inspiration to continue it would be great. (I have run out of Dave fics to read... what can I say, his angst makes addictive reading!) This story is a very interesting take on the whole Dave and his crappy childhood theme. x
Shaz1 chapter 18 . 11/30/2003
hiya! really loving ur story! it's great to read some good quality dave fics!
Shaz
xx
Miyo chapter 18 . 8/9/2003
This is a great story so far! I'm sorry you stopped_
Lojie chapter 18 . 1/18/2003
Great! Great ! Great ! I'm so happy you start again to write ! My dear Woman Warrior ! *big smile on my face*
daveluva chapter 18 . 1/17/2003
i'm so glad that you updated! i really love this story. you are a great writer. please continue soon!
Milo chapter 17 . 1/17/2003
Please continue! I love this story!
Leah Labadie chapter 17 . 11/28/2002
I would like you to continue this story. I've been watching it for new chapters for a while. I tuned in about the 15th chapter. It is a original idea that I haven't seen much. Good Luck.
Neo chapter 17 . 11/2/2002
continue this fic !
H chapter 17 . 9/27/2002
Please continue
craig slater chapter 17 . 9/19/2002
hey write more please, this is really good. and it's got dave in so it has to be cool

thanks
sarah chapter 17 . 9/10/2002
You have to continue. It is sooooooooooo good. Please write again soon.
noisemaker chapter 17 . 9/4/2002
i want you to finish it... i actually like this story... its a different idea that I never thought of before... good job!
Linda chapter 17 . 9/3/2002
one of the best dave fics. i have read.

pleaze continue! P
Cuppa Char chapter 17 . 9/3/2002
Yay - continue, continue!