Reviews for Purple Tulips
thealycat chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
aw that was so cute and so sad! the part about the cat made me laugh. A girl horatio cat XD
pumpkinicecream chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
God! You are going to turn me emo. If you're going to write all these sad stories, can't you write them badly so I laugh and go that's lame. But instead you always get me crying. I'm very depressed, I need chocolate.

This all translates to GREAT, GREAT job! :)
MoonyAddict chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
You just broke my heart. It's the most beautiful oneshot I've ever read. You pictured it so realistically ... And little Emily was so... True.

demolished-soul chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Aw, I just read this story since I'm going through your stories list. I love it; I can totally see Ryan and Calleigh having kids of their own. ) Great job!
DC-nz chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was beautiful and so sad. I'm wiping tears away with a tissue after reading this one.
Lilith chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
You did WHAT? You can't kill Calleigh! Well, I guess you can, since you did it. This story is mpre than words can say... It got me crying and it's so perfectly done. You did amazingly with little Emily's character. "She's definitely a Duquesne".
random-antics-echelon chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aw, that was sad, but I liked it. Good job.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Oh... so much angst at once! After seeing the Notebook I am in the mood for some so this story definitely added some more tears. Your stories are parfait, Sara.
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I'm not a CarWash shipper, but this is good! Excellent job!
t0g0SzMaNdAL0VeR chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
omg you made me cry! Love it! Hope you make more soon!...:snif: I have no words... Ryan is just so cute and their daughter... Aw so lovely... :sighs: Just love it... :'( :D

Lots of love!
bookwrangler chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Very good. Touching and sad. Thank you.
Manhattan SVU chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Oh my goodness! This honestly made me teary-eyed. It was SO good. I loved it. And I also like the fact Ryan and Calleigh had kids. I hope you write more CaRWash stories soon.
sandersidle chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aww Luna you had me crying! That was the sweetest thing. Poor Ryan. *Goes off crying again* Very well done :)
CSI-girl419 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
So sad! It made me tear up! I loved it! Beautiful ,simply beautiful!
scampi4 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Hi! that was a really sad story! but well written. kepp up good work!