Reviews for Moving On
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
yay for Dean going back to school! I love your Bobby voice in this and loved him telling Sam that Dean was going to come first.
heather03nmg chapter 15 . 2/18/2007
I enjoyed part 2 as well even though Sammy was kind of a jerk. Exccellent job as usual...looking forward to part 3.
Jennygeee chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
Lovely story - Bobby would be a great dad to them. I'm now going to read 'Choices'
Jennygeee chapter 11 . 12/17/2006
Really like this chapter! Very frightening when Dean was 'playing' with the knife - I like the description of life being either on the edge or the flat of the blade.
Rae Artemis chapter 15 . 11/1/2006
I LOVE this story! As you know from all the comments you got before. This is a message to anyone reading reviews wondering if this one is any good, it IS! Read this story! It sheds such a revealing light on everything. And for the record Bobby is WONDERFUL! I love the last bit where he's wondering about his boy, too, too good!
Nana56 chapter 15 . 9/28/2006
This was a great story and I'm really looking forward to the sequel! You've done a good job with the characterizations and I just really want to shake Sam in his own little world and not really looking at his brother to see how things are with him...after all that talk before. Great ending, tho.
Raven524 chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
Wonderful story...great job!
MistyEyes chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
Aww, sweet ending. Great job with this!
Antigone11 chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
I had fire coming out of my eyes and steam pouring out of my ears and who konws what coming out of my nose for a minute there. I wanted to whack Sam's ungrateful ass to Nova Scotia and back again. Good God, he IS treating Dean like a '50's housewife! He practically accused Dean of sitting around eating bon bons all day! *grumble* *snort* I do wish Dean had recovered enough of his personality and spark to tell Sam to shove it. Sam can definitely have John-tendencies and Dean shouldn't get in the habit of indulging them. It was very brotherly though for them to to both get over it so quickly. With their bond, I suppose an argument either blows up and is over, or it hangs around poisonously for ages. I'm so glad Sam didn't get all superior about Dean getting his high school equivalency diploma.

It was heartbreaking for Dean to dismiss the 'A' he got as encouragement from his teacher rather than something he worked for and deserved. I would have loved to have seen some classroom interaction where Dean could come to the realization that he is actually an intelligent man.

I hope you're having fun at your school. Is it a program similar to the US Peace Corps? I'm sorry you're going to miss the series opener. The clips I've seen look FABULOUS (not that I'm, you know, gloating or anything...).
snchills chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
What an excellent story. I'm really glad you are writing a sequal. Looking forward to it.
Tezpin chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
No! It can't be over already! *sobs into the keyboard* I have to admit I hated Sam when he started to sound like John, but I forgave him when he started to show some concern for Dean again - nicely done.

One thing I have loved all the way through this is Bobby's concern for Dean - it seemed so genuine and warm and really drew you in past all the barriers Dean had set up. And it really showed there was more to both boys than hunting and angst. Loved it! Can't wait for the sequel!
shywalk chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
choices huh? :) Okay, will wait to see where you go on the next one.
Eryn chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
Hi

I really like this story - keep going. Well done.

Eryn
shywalk chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
Dean's made progress
Tezpin chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
Dean continues to break my heart with his frailty but I cheer with every small step forward he makes. YAY for him going back to school! Or at least thinking about it.

Great stuff!