Reviews for My Happily Ever After
Netbug-Archive chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I like the basic story of this and it's really cute but... I know you said you didn't want to churn out a long fic when you wrote this, but I REALLY think this story would have benefitted from a longer fic.

It just felt... kinda rushed. Something new was happening before I could process and feel much emotion over the last thing that happened. Economy of words is economy of time; More detail. More internal thoughts and/or body language to show internal thoughts. More scenery. Things like that. I think more description would have been great.

Still, I don't read all four chapters of a fic if its horrible. This kept my attention, even though I wish it was longer.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I like this so far! I think you could pump up the detail and emotional wording to make it really outstanding, though! But still, you seem to have the basics down, and I'm interested to read the next part.
Stacey chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
please continue this story i'd like to know what's wrong with sally.

love Stacey

xx
raerobgal chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Aww cuteness! I loved the ending! And now Sally can liveher life without worying about her father :)
Lmqcrazii95 chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
aw I love the title of the chapter! "my knight in shining armor." but its stupid that sally's father wanted to kill her just because his friend got in jail!
Ted chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
I love how protective Lightning was in this one. Very sweet!
pinklightning8.0 chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
aww...so cute!and im a big sally\lightning fan.
xxpinkjelloxx chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
plez make more lightning/sally stories! please

with sugar on top?
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Dear lord, that was the sweetest thing I have EVER read! Makes me wanna cry. Oh, this is something that was darkly funny.

"I don’t reckon miss Sallah’s too fond of the fellow."

That actually made me crack up, even though I felt horribly bad afterwards because of what Sally had happened to her. And that was so adorable when Lightning asked her to marry him. Keep it up! LIGHTNINGSALLY FOREVA!
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Aw, aw, AW! So cute with LightningSally. Couldn't be more adorable. Aw, poor Sally! You're just as evil as I am! And that's saying something.
Elocinn chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Aww very sweet. Lightning to the rescue! Loved it! You gotta write another! Please with sugar on top?

Heh don't mind me. I'm hyper. :P
foreignconcepts chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Wow, 2 chapters in 1 day! It was a good ending to the story, really now, did we expect anything less from Lightning in a situation like that? YUM REFRIDGERATED COOKIES :D
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
OMFG LIGHTNINGSALLY AH!

Alright. I'm done. I am so effin happy to see somebody (besides me) have a LightningSally fice. We need a decent one here, and here we are! This is so sweet. And Mater was REALLY in character. I was cracking up. And I hope Sally's alright. Past lover or something? I'm so evil for thinking these thoughts!

PS - Mm... cookies...
Steph1323 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Good so far! Update soon!
foreignconcepts chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Nice LS fic. Not overly fluffy and romanticized, which is not a bad thing, but anyway, a story with some drama to it is a good change. This is going straight onto my Favourites list. I definetly want to see what you have up your sleeve with this one. Update when you can :)

PS Where's my cookie! LOL