Reviews for Will We Ever Be More?
thibbs65 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
awesome story by an incredible writer glad Haley finally admitted she loves Nathan and now their one big happy family with another baby on the way. can't wait to read more of your stories
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
Really good
hsmrmae chapter 13 . 10/26/2010
Loved it!
capturemysoul chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
I was hoping there would be some Nathan's point of view in this story and I'm so glad there is. Nathan's thoughts are so adorable!
capturemysoul chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I've gotta say that the beginning surprised me. I didn't expect Haley to say something like that. But I really love the relationship between Nathan and Haley, they seem really close.
Ape Regina 1993 chapter 13 . 9/3/2008
Cute story!

Best friends almost always make the best couples.
alwaysandforever08 chapter 13 . 5/23/2008
I just started reading your fic today, and I love it! It was SO GOOD! It is very well-written, and I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for taking the time to write it!
SkyBlueSw chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
I was so glad that Haley and Nathan got together at the end of thi story.
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
*Snicker* I dunno, it was just the way she said it ...

Teehee. She's gonna have a baby with Nathan.
Elysielle chapter 13 . 12/8/2006
OMG This story was so good. I loved it. There were a lot of parts where I just started cracking up and then other parts where I almost cried. Great job I hope you make a sequl to this story.
Maisy chapter 13 . 11/28/2006
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! Perfect ending! So glad Haley finally saw the light, took her long enough though! And there's a Nathan Jr on the way too! Aw! Thanks for such a great story, look forward to more of your work!
mary-023 chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
so perfect !

this story was so awesome! you couldn't do a better job, it was perfect !
tardychick chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
I really really liked the last chapter! This was a really good story, and I liked the story line. I think you did an amazing job writing it. Good job.

Tardychick
naley for life chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
loved lovee loved it ! ud
luvnaley23 chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
I adore the ending... and i am soo happy that haley finally admitted her feelings for nathan... and they are having a baby boy...aah... loved it loved it... i look forward to reading future stories by you...