Reviews for Will We Ever Be More?
21oth23luva21 chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Have I told you how much I love this story? It is really just fantastic! You are doing a great job and I know that you will continue doing so! Update soon please!
Maisy chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
I love it! It's such a sweet story I am loving it! Megan sounds beautiful, guess she would be with Nathan and Haley as parents! Just need Haley to realise that the perfect man for her is Nathan, he's the father of her baby girl for goodness sake, start kissing him already!
KLafferty6 chapter 9 . 10/10/2006

please update
naley for life chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
great ! ud
21oth23luva21 chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
I love this story so much!

update soon please!
naleyforevernalways23 chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
love it. cant wait for the next update. hopefully nathan and haley will get together soon. if thats where this is going.

-stacie
TinyDancer7 chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
Love how this is going so far. I'm glad Haley got everyone to leave her alone about Nathan. If and when things happen w/ them it should be b/c they want them to, not because they feel pressured by the others. I can see how it'd get annoying for her to have them pushing her on someone she considers a friend. I love how she told Nathan she was pregnant, that was so cute. Glad they won't stop sleeping together, lol. Can't wait for more.
naleyluv chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
yay! she's pregoo! oh pleasse updatee soon!
that70slover chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
HORAY!
JamesLover23 chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
aww yay thats so exciting i can't wait to read the next chapter i hope you update soon i absolutely love this story
AngelLuva chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
oh i'm glad they still get to umm.. benefit! LoL! naley r havin a baby.. that's so cute! i liked the locket... update soon!
InspiredbySong chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
I can just imagine everyone's jaws dropping, like, "Did Haley just say she was pregnant?"

Nice work, keep it up and update soon!
cassandrcarol chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
I love how open he is LMAO. Post son!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
Loved it - I can't wait for more chapters keep up the good work - Please UD soon:)
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »