Reviews for Will We Ever Be More?
TinyDancer7 chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
That was great. Nathan is such a sweet daddy. A lot of my questions got answered this chapter and I'm really happy they've decided to be with each other instead of date other people. And of course, I like that Nathan hasn't slept with anyone else since Megan was born, he's obviously really devoted to his family. So it should be interesting to see if their relationship progresses past sex this time since it seems to be a permanent solution this time. Can't wait for more!
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
lol omg i love soon
goober396 chapter 9 . 10/12/2006
Good chapter. I still wish Haley and Nathan were tother.
Tasha chapter 9 . 10/12/2006
heya i realli like this story! megan is so cute! and nathan is realli sweet!plz update soon
icesk8er chapter 9 . 10/11/2006
That was really cute. I want Nathan and Haley to get together though. Plz UD soon. Thnx
Sparkliing chapter 9 . 10/11/2006
Megan seems to be the sweetest kid, I can really imagine all the things you wrote about. Now Nathan and Haley just have to realise that they're NOT just friends :P Btw, I want to know what Megan looks like, is she more like daddy or mommy?
AngelLuva chapter 9 . 10/11/2006
yeah.. we're gonna see daddy... ! i wanna see nathan as a dad and some NALEY! update soon!
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
I reallu liked this chapter I love how it jumped to her being three - please UD soon can't wait for more and more naley?:)
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
i think this was a really good chapter! kake and peyt deserve to have a kid together. and i believe nate should hook back up with hales, they belong together :) please continue when you can!
naleyluv chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
yay! brucas is having a baby! and i'm already falling for meagann...cant wait to see if nathan has changed? i wonder what type of father he is? and do him and haley sleep in the same room since i thought they're apartment was only a two bedroom? i guess the next chapter will answer most of my questionss...if only chapter 10 was here now! i guess that means you'll have to UPDATE SOON! hee hee :)
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
aw. i can't wait to see nathan with a daughter it's gonna be so soon
sugary sweet chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
That was a good chapter. But, for some reason I kind of want to see what Megan really thinks of Haley and Nathan's relationship. Are they even dating anyone? Can't wait to see how Nathan acts with his daughter.

thanks for the update!
4ever23 chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
omg luv the chapter! is naley goin to get together soon? i want them too i can't wait to see what happens next! great job keep it up! update soon plzz!
luvnaley23 chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Seriously the cutest chapter ever...i hope nathan and haley realize how much they are actually in love with one another...Great chapter i cant wait till the next one!
Lorilozz chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Megan is adorable. I'm glad that Brooke and Lucas are having a baby. Can't wait to see the relationship between Nathan and Haley. I can just imagine the sexual tension.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »