Reviews for Never The Bride
Awe that was sweet :3
GraphiteTroll chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awe that was sweet :3
Awwww chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
“Did you mean it when you said you wanted me to be happy?”

He pushed me over and laughed. Then with the most care, he lay on top of me, nuzzling his heart right over my thudding heart, and laced his fingers with mine.

“This makes me happy.”

! ! ! ! That was soo cutee! I Love it! :D :D :D
Th3WitchingHour chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This was great. i like how u didnt mention who was who, but still managed to make it obvious within the first paragraph.

and even through the angst there was a good bit of humor too. these lines seriously made me lol: ‘Can one baby eat another baby?’, 'That’s your big important question? I was doing important stuff in that coat room.', '...especially since I just had to get out and ESPECIALLY because it was a napkin.', 'He loves babies, he wants to have like fifteen.' and well u get the point. this was great. i liked the flashback to when kyle was leaving for college too. and i like how u didnt make linda a bitch or anything, its more realistic that way.
avalise chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
WOW. The best SP fic I've read. You blew me away! Fantastic writing. You described Stan's restraint with his confession so well throughout the story. Beautifully depicted. And you should be pleased with the ending! It was perfect. Instant favorite!
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Sweetest thing I ever read! I kept expecting it to end badly, because they all do. But that was adorable. Instant fave.
janinePSA chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Thanks for this one, especially the ending.

Hope you dont mind me saying that it was very unrealistic, so I read through the story and the closer I came to the end the more I feared it was going to have an unhappy ending.

And than it wasnt!

Yay! So happy, I just dig happy endings, even if they arent too realistic.

And yes, Linda was quite nice, but not too much shame about her if you get StanxKyle.

Animejo chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
My favorite type of fic and you did it so well! Flangst with a happy ending and Stan was adorable!
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
OMG just. just YES. -flaily hands- Ughh Enough angst and cute and ugh! I love this! I love you!
pitagora chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I keep coming back to this story because the ending makes me so darn happy! Your characterization is perfect, and

‘Can one baby eat another baby?’

alanisH chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Geh, this was awesome! I loved the way you write, the characters, the story, everything was spot on. Keep up the great work!
Shoopoop chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This was fluffy and adorable, with just enough angst to make me happy. I really, really liked it.
burnt oranges chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Cute story. I really loved how you developed the characters so well in just a oneshot, and it was written quite well. I loved the plot, and I couldn't stop smiling while reading it. ;)
Fishheads chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
OMFG yay. Send. Me. The. Links. To. The. Fanart. I'm not asking. Well. I am.