Reviews for Lovers in a Dangerous Time
bibijammie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
why did you stop writing! I love your fanfic you are so talented and i do love Hijiri! please update the story !
AuthoressSama chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
Shikaido is such a jerk and Maron needs to call her dad to really mouth him off. POR CHIAKI! I FEEL SO SOWWY FOR HIM! HE NEEDS TO MOUTH OF MARON'S FATHER, TOO! I think you need to make Maron call her parents and sugarcoat it by crying...
AuthoressSama chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
tremble, tremble

bunny secratery: She can't find a way to put her anger and sadness into words. You're doing a good job.

read New Generation!
AuthoressSama chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
P.S. –how'd you like my Hijiri/Maron twist?

Are you really asking that?

I HATE IT! EVEN THOUGH CHIAKI WAS A JERK TO HER, HER DAD PLANNED AN ARRANGED MARRIGE! I AM SO MAD AT YOU!

Bunny secratery: ow...
leBearPolar chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
I think Shikaido is the last name and Hijiri is the first. But, I'm not so sure...
leBearPolar chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Your story is really good. It's a pretty good story except for the maron/hijiri part. But that's what I think. Other than that, it good! Update really soon!
Ashyna chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
ah! if you are panning on making this a hijiri/maron i will hate you forever! waa! ok...sry 'bout that...im just a hard-core MaronXChiaki fan...so, if you can, can you turn it around so that it is back to maron and chiaki again? i'll be waiting for the next chapter, you are a very talented writer, i'll give you that much!
NarutoMinamino chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
oh...you're ending it? That sucks, I liked it alot...-is sad now- I loved how you put lyrics and stuff into your stories...especially ones to songs that I love...if you change your mind...that would rock!

-NarutoKaiba-
Isabella2000 chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
I love your story! You have a lot of potential and imagination , good imagination. Update ASAP