Reviews for loss
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh God, this story is so sad and o beautiful. If fit all perfectly, Cuddy's spontaneous abortion and House's failed treatment. Just perfect.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That. Was. So. SAD.

Love it.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is so sad. I literally have tears welling up in my eyes right now. I'm so glad there is no around me right now. Anyway...it is a great, compelling story. I loved your detailed description of the character's emotions and how you managed to keep them in character.
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I think I feel a lump in my throat. That was so sad, and that last line was just so apt and absolutely beautiful.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Poor Cuddy! and poor House! I really liked how expressive you were wih Cuddy's emotion's and House's too, how comforting he was to her etc. very good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Julchen chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This made me cry.

Great story, thank you!
Ori chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This is a good story.
eac-dudette chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
0_0 wow! that was totally amazing! are you going to continue?
Chromo26 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Beautiful. Sad. Very sad. But wonderful.
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Good story! Thanks for taking the time to write this!
FoxyWombat chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Very well written and very well done!
Magdala chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
So many women experience this loss but it is so rarely detailed with such care and empathy. The reaction from House seems entirely right because a lesser man would distance himself from a woman's sorrow. After this strong beginning, I look forward to the further exploration of the House/Cuddy relationship and development of this plot. Thank you.
CatWoman4Ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This was awesome! It was rather sad, but you did a really good job! :)
mcoiex chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
House is so giving that I can't even recognize him... anyway, I like it very much. hope you update soon. good job!
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aw... that was so sad, but sweet. I love House/Cuddy friendship.