Reviews for Closet Worshippers Unite
Sunspot101 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
I love this! every last single chapter!
Shanira chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Cool story and interesting spin on Sam and Amara, never really saw that one before. I love the whole 'Closet Worshippers' things, hilarious, especially whne Bobby fainted, lol. One little piece of critisism however, the Professor is not the kind of person who would refuse to take someone/anyone back. He's known for trusting people and giving them second chances so I doubt he wouldn't let Tabby back as a student. I mean he was even willing to give Lance a chance, and he was never even one of the X-men. Other than that, good work. :P
The Evil Carlita chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
hah! I'm going to review myself...

Actually, this just seemed like a good place to assure people that I haven't forgotten about this story, especially since I'm so close to finishing. I will get the last chapter up soon, and I thank everyone who's read it and reviewed so far.

- The Evil Carlita - of Newly Evolved
a b chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
THIS IS SO COOL! you MUST continue...
EmperessMisery chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Hee, you made Dazzler evil. I was hoping she wouldn't be evil but oh well. I can't wait for the next chapter or the next story. Update soon!
darkstorm5000 chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Hi!

Just wanted to tell you that I happened to come across your fic and how much I've enjoyed it so far. I like the way you've portrayed the students' characterizations by having them act like...well, like kids.

That, thrown in with a slightly grumpy Logan and things from his past popping out of the woodworks, have got me very much intrigued. And loved the twist with Dazzler at the end, didn't quite see that one coming, although I should have. Now with HYDRA back in the picture, I'm wondering if we can expect appearances from any of Logan's old teammates from his life before the X-Men?

Anyways, can't wait to see what's in store next...
EmperessMisery chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Woohoo! Fight scene! I love those! Update soon.
Lavender Gaia chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Aw, poor Bobby. He's so cute though. Nice that Tabby figured it out; she's really a lot quicker than people give her credit for.

Interesting twist making Allison X-23's mother. I do hope we get to see her later in this. Can't wait to see what happens.
EmperessMisery chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Yay! An update! :D Wonder how Dazzler knows Logan? Well, guess I'll have to find out. Update soon!
Lavender Gaia chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
First of all, I must say that I LOVE the Bobby/Amara angle you worked in there. It's one of my favorite couples and for the longest time I thought I was the only one that liked it. It was really great and I hope to see more of it later on in the story.

Second of all, this was just another utterly fun and enjoyable chapter. All the boys are funny, and Jamie is so adorable.

Everything was great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SakuraShakedown chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Awesome story! I can tell this is gonna be one of the good ones.
EmperessMisery chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Oh, this is gonna be so much fun! :D Closet Worshippers? Hahaha! I'd really like to see how that turns out. Anyway, I eagerly await the next chapter. Please! Update soon!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
A new mutants fic? Yay! I love the new mutants and I think you have them down perfectly, as well as Logan. It's really funny so far and I can't wait to see where you go with this. I hope you update soon.